Crazy to think Conor was almost 20 lbs heavier then Floyd

OK2E7JV.gif

Oh the devastating power and accuracy of Conor!! <45><45>

I really believe Conor is delusional enough to believe he could beat him. Reason why he didnt get a boxing trainer. I think Conor was truly surprised when Floyd started to walk him down. All I know is Conor is lucky he didnt step in with Canelo or GGG. All it would take would be one punch
Floyd is the only personality who could have matched Conor for an event like that...it just made it fun

No disrespect to Nelo or GGG but they're not very fun

But at the same time Floyd was not at his best. He looked slow in there compared to usual, and his body started to look old. It wasnt the best version of Floyd

Crazy to think Conor was probably around 170 when he fought Floyd, and still got walked down. Just shows that the punching technique of boxers is unmatched. Conor thought that his Karate style punching was going to work in a boxing match lol. Conor was so arrogant he refused to get a boxing coach. I'm not a Conor hater, but I just remembered this after Jacob's rehydrated against Canelo and still lost

I still cant believe Joe Rogan said Conor McGregor hits harder than Manny Pacquiao lol

Floyd and Manny Pacquiao are two of the smallest welterweights, floyd doesnt weigh more than 150 pounds walking around and Pacman i like 143 pounds and has to eat to make 146 pounds.

Conor boasted he would be 175 against Floyd and Floyd little 148 pounds in the ring had no fear of this supposed most brutal puncher of all time in UFC, imagine if Floyd fought Manny like this walking forward with his hands down? The reason Floyd fought with no defense against Conor while he fought very defensive against most of the boxers is because he respected the boxers power like Pac and Maidana but he had ZERO respect for Conors power

UepSTfZ.gif

But at the same time Floyd was not at his best. He looked slow in there compared to usual, and his body started to look old. It wasnt the best version of Floyd
Floyd hasn't REALLY taken boxing seriously since he got rich vs De La Hoya...it's been a hobby since. Like he basically treats it as an exhibition. He just shits on people.

Floyd's gangster.

I still cant believe Joe Rogan said Conor McGregor hits harder than Manny Pacquiao lol

Floyd and Manny Pacquiao are two of the smallest welterweights, floyd doesnt weigh more than 150 pounds walking around and Pacman i like 143 pounds and has to eat to make 146 pounds.

Conor boasted he would be 175 against Floyd and Floyd little 148 pounds in the ring had no fear of this supposed most brutal puncher of all time in UFC, imagine if Floyd fought Manny like this walking forward with his hands down? The reason Floyd fought with no defense against Conor while he fought very defensive against most of the boxers is because he respected the boxers power like Pac and Maidana but he had ZERO respect for Conors power

UepSTfZ.gif

Yup is just Conors technique is bad. He didnt sit on his punches. Pacquiao's dangerous because of his speed he would be too much for Conor

I will have prefered Conor-GGG

A 5'8 149lbs 40 year old pillow fist manlet who is known for being a defensive fighter walked down and finished a 29 year old 170lbs 5'9 "hard hitting", "iron chin" fighter in his prime.

LMFAO....Conor got emasculated.

Yeah, and there’s not a single MMA fighter on earth who would even come close to an elite boxer, let alone a legendary one. It’s a totally different sport and you’re a noob if you don’t realize Mayweather is one of the best ever.

Conor fought with the wrong gameplan. Dude wanted to box with an elite boxer. LOL. Should have just brawled it up and made the fight dirty. Clinching; hitting while moving away from the clinch. Should have gotten a real boxing trainer.
you need heart and cardio to do that...

Floyd hasn't REALLY taken boxing seriously since he got rich vs De La Hoya...it's been a hobby since. Like he basically treats it as an exhibition. He just shits on people.

Floyd's gangster.

No, Floyd takes it very seriously. He trains more then anybody. He doesnt drink or smoke. He's always perfecting his craft. Floyd trained less for Conor. And the first time he's ever walked someone down like that has been with Conor. In every other fight he has been super cautious

Weight means absoutley nothing when you have had zero pro boxing matches and zero amateur boxing matches, if Stipe or JDS went into a pro boxing match with a decent MW they would be an absolute punching bag and would get clowned badly. Forget Canelo, I mean just a mid-tier MW boxer, would fuck them up badly and clown them

crazy that conor haters are still acting like losing to FLOYD MAYWEATHER in BOXING is somehow embarrassing.

Its not embarassing for Conor.

It's embarassing for his fans. They actually thought he stood a chance lmao

No, Floyd takes it very seriously. He trains more then anybody. He doesnt drink or smoke. He's always perfecting his craft. Floyd trained less for Conor. And the first time he's ever walked someone down like that has been with Conor. In every other fight he has been super cautious
I was being sarcastic...Floyd is obsessed

Conor didn't look great, but again he was competent IMO. He was pawing all night looking for that one HUGE punch and it never came. He had no business in there with Floyd

He LOOKED competent. He really wasn't though. At least, not in my opinion.

I think Floyd thought Conor would look completely useless and he was gonna be able to just avoid everything Conor threw, just like most boxing fans did. And then Conor actually hit him with a "nice" counter uppercut and Floyd felt it, realized that he wasn't useless and also realized he has essentially zero power with boxing gloves on. Then Floyd let him tire himself out like a little kid and just beat the living shit out of him.

I think Conor boxed better than boxing fans thought he would. And he still only landed 2 legitimate punches (Counter Uppercut and Counter Left Hook that landed completely flush and Floyd didn't even acknowledge it).

So yeah, I guess the fact that he was even capable of successfully countering Floyd means he was somewhat competent. But Floyd helped him look way better than he actually was.

I should also say, if he fought anyone with a shred of real power he would have been KO'd early. I know he specifically picked Floyd because he thought he couldn't knock him out, but if he was boxing any other elite guy (the version of Floyd that Conor fought was not elite anymore) he would have been knocked out within 3 rounds.

its not as i said you cant be this dumb and if you are this dumb than its pathetic really. Conor trains boxing. literally pure boxing EVERY DAY. passing with your hands isnt gonna help you passing with your feet. TRAINING actual boxing should help you improve unless conor is as dumb as you then no amount of boxing training would help him even if he had a life span of 3k years which he spends only boxing 12 hours a day. fk youre thick and i know you actually mean it. like literally youre this dumb.
He trains boxing applied to a different sport. The same way lebron practices passing applied to a different sport.

It’s a similar action, but the conceptual application in both scenarios is extremely different

crazy that conor haters are still acting like losing to FLOYD MAYWEATHER in BOXING is somehow embarrassing.
Crazy that people thought he had a chance against a possible goat.

He LOOKED competent. He really wasn't though. At least, not in my opinion.

I think Floyd thought Conor would look completely useless and he was gonna be able to just avoid everything Conor threw, just like most boxing fans did. And then Conor actually hit him with a "nice" counter uppercut and Floyd felt it, realized that he wasn't useless and also realized he has essentially zero power with boxing gloves on. Then Floyd let him tire himself out like a little kid and just beat the living shit out of him.

I think Conor boxed better than boxing fans thought he would. And he still only landed 2 legitimate punches (Counter Uppercut and Counter Left Hook that landed completely flush and Floyd didn't even acknowledge it).

So yeah, I guess the fact that he was even capable of successfully countering Floyd means he was somewhat competent. But Floyd helped him look way better than he actually was.

I should also say, if he fought anyone with a shred of real power he would have been KO'd early. I know he specifically picked Floyd because he thought he couldn't knock him out, but if he was boxing any other elite guy (the version of Floyd that Conor fought was not elite anymore) he would have been knocked out within 3 rounds.
I agree with all your technical stuff, but he picked Floyd because that means MONEY

C
R
A
Z
Y

that you're still thinking about it

<36>

Back