Crazy to think Conor was almost 20 lbs heavier then Floyd

Conor fought with the wrong gameplan. Dude wanted to box with an elite boxer. LOL. Should have just brawled it up and made the fight dirty. Clinching; hitting while moving away from the clinch. Should have gotten a real boxing trainer.

OK2E7JV.gif

All scoring punches bruv. It's absolutely sick neo-precision like this which allowed Conor to land more than Pac, Canelo.

<Oku02>

Because you can't use your hands in soccer and can't use legs in basketball

Baseball is boxing....mma is softball

Because you can't use your hands in soccer and can't use legs in basketball

Baseball is boxing....mma is softball
You can use your legs in mma, you can’t use them in boxing

So if you dont agree with every decision Conor makes, and give him even slight criticism your automatically a Conor hater. Got it!

You can use your legs in mma, you can’t use them in boxing
Yes indeed. That's why i didn't get the soccer/basketball comparison because of the lack of overlap haha

It's all good though, i know what you're saying and it's true....

And tbh as someone who's boxed for a long long time and has a fairly good idea of how many levels to it there are......Conor didn't do bad. He's not exactly a natural at boxing, but he could definitely be a professional. Probably could even break top 100 at 154 which is pretty fucking good for an mma fighter....

Yes indeed. That's why i didn't get the soccer/basketball comparison because of the lack of overlap haha

And tbh as someone who's boxed for a long long time and has a pretty good idea of how many levels to it there are......Conor didn't do bad. He's not exactly a natural at boxing, but he could definitely be a professional. Probably could even break top 100 at 154 which is pretty fucking good for an mma fighter....
Right, exactly my point. But he’s going against someone who’s considered the goat boxer. It was never going to be close

Conor's skills are very overrated, people just like his mouth.

crazy that conor haters are still acting like losing to FLOYD MAYWEATHER in BOXING is somehow embarrassing.

Conor fans pre fight
"old midget man with brittle hands. Conor will KO him in 4 rounds. Conor is boxing!"

Conor fans post fight "wow! Conor just went 10 rounds with the GOAT!"

Right, exactly my point. But he’s going against someone who’s considered the goat boxer. It was never going to be close
Yeah Floyd was realistically playing with him those last 12 minutes or so....i don't say that often because people take it the wrong way. It's not an insult to Conor...Floyd did that to top 10 fighters, it was just a huge ppv so he kinda HAD to make it last awhile.

It wasn't a real fight...it was a show. Conor and Floyd knew what was up. Both delivered that night as far as i was concerned. It was an enjoyable card, Gervonta merc'd that fool right before they went on too

It's a show man....those guys are incredibly good at putting on a show

"I'm a 170 pound Irish gorilla and I'm going to rip his head off and play football wid it".

"No one can take da left hand!".

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

{<jordan}

LOL
And hardcore MMA fans were going on about how fast, accurate and precise Conor was with his hands. MMA hands are super slow relative to boxing hands.

The numbers don't lie. Khabib is a better MMA striker than Conor. He gave us more supporting evidence by standing right in front of Conor's face and knocking him down. Facts.

And tbh as someone who's boxed for a long long time and has a fairly good idea of how many levels to it there are......Conor didn't do bad. He's not exactly a natural at boxing, but he could definitely be a professional. Probably could even break top 100 at 154 which is pretty fucking good for an mma fighter....

conwell, a top 100 guy, will be a solid pro in a few years (lacks good trainer, but he is talented) ... you really think conor could beat him?

fucking lol

a random NFL guy was more competitive vs Ali than Conor vs Floyd.

Margarito had almost 20 lbs on Pac and the guy could actually box.

Nothing crazy that a newb like Conor couldn't do more with his size advantage.

conwell, a top 100 guy, will be a solid pro in a few years (lacks good trainer, but he is talented) ... you really think conor could beat him?

fucking lol

a random nfl guy was more competitive vs Ali than Conor vs Floyd.
Do you watch a lot of boxing?

The talent is top heavy as hell everywhere. The 75th ranked guy in any given division is probably barely above Conor.

Paulie and Conor went pretty even...Paulie had only been retired for like a year. He was still a top 100 caliber fighter. Easily. Probably top 30-50

Boxing has so many divisions that being top 100 isn't even enough to be equivalent to ufc in mma. It's very very watered down

Crazy to think Conor was probably around 170 when he fought Floyd, and still got walked down. Just shows that the punching technique of boxers is unmatched. Conor thought that his Karate style punching was going to work in a boxing match lol. Conor was so arrogant he refused to get a boxing coach. I'm not a Conor hater, but I just remembered this after Jacob's rehydrated against Canelo and still lost
It was an 0-0 ammy boxer vs a 49-0 ATG.

Pac, Marquez, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar, Canelo, and other ATG boxers could barely touch him, let alone beat him.

Floyd was barely 2 years retired, healthy, fit, and took very little damage his entire career.

How people act surprised or hold this against Conor means jackshit. 20lb is nothing for a guy like Floyd vs an ammy boxer.

Conor sold that fight so well that people literally hold it against him for losing......wow.

For the last decade of his career most of his opponents had a considerable size advantage. Floyd fought at WW because WW is where its at, didnt have to cut weight, thats how far ahead of the game he was.

Crazy to think Conor was probably around 170 when he fought Floyd, and still got walked down. Just shows that the punching technique of boxers is unmatched. Conor thought that his Karate style punching was going to work in a boxing match lol. Conor was so arrogant he refused to get a boxing coach. I'm not a Conor hater, but I just remembered this after Jacob's rehydrated against Canelo and still lost

news flash mma fighters cut alot of weight and boxers dont. who knew.

Back