Crazy to think Conor was almost 20 lbs heavier then Floyd

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Crazy to think Conor was probably around 170 when he fought Floyd, and still got walked down. Just shows that the punching technique of boxers is unmatched. Conor thought that his Karate style punching was going to work in a boxing match lol. Conor was so arrogant he refused to get a boxing coach. I'm not a Conor hater, but I just remembered this after Jacob's rehydrated against Canelo and still lost

OK2E7JV.gif

Idk man. That’s like if Lebron got schooled by Lionel Messi in soccer. I wouldn’t really be surprised

crazy that conor haters are still acting like losing to FLOYD MAYWEATHER in BOXING is somehow embarrassing.

Idk man. That’s like if Lebron got schooled by Lionel Messi in soccer. I wouldn’t really be surprised
That's not at all the same.

Crazy to think McG haters are now just as pathetic and annoying as McG fanboys.

crazy that conor haters are still acting like losing to FLOYD MAYWEATHER in BOXING is somehow embarrassing.

The left hand though...no man can take it bro!
And the unorthodox movment!
And in MMA you take shins to the head, so what's a punch with 8oz gloves anyway

If his fans didn't act the way they did before the fight I'd agree threads like these are stupid...but these threads are more mocking Conor fans and the dumb shit they said pre Floyd and Khabib

honestly the size difference really didn't like that much in that fight, i was expecting Mcgregor to look a lot bigger but Floyd looked pretty big himself even the guys at his gym said he looked in top condition

It takes a lot more than a 20 point size difference for an mma fighter to be able to beat one of the greatest boxers ever at his own sport

Floyd had 20lbs on that little dude from Rizin.

Back