Crazy Theory why Arlovski is going to beat Overeem

Arlovski should be the favorite in this fight. If either fighter lands a good shot it's over, but Arlovski being quicker with better cardio and footwork is more likely to land that shot.

Arlovski is a tad more shopworn I think.

Really Nelson and Struve?I didnt see many who thought they would win aganist Reem.

I dont remember for Struve, but I remember most people, myself included, picking Nelson.

I dont remember for Struve, but I remember most people, myself included, picking Nelson.

In the interviews before the fight, Roy Nelson was actually saying that he was taking a step back by accepting a battle against Alistair Overeem. Nelson thought that he was closer to receiving a title shot than AO was.

If you ask him now, I bet Roy would say that he is going backwards in the Heavyweight division if he accepts a duel against Cain Velasquez.

It's obvious that Roy Nelson has withstood too much punishment to his brain.

I feel like your making up who you thought was the favorite in some of those like the mir fight. Anyways idc but saying reem will be ko'd isn't some bold prediction. I think reem wins via decision. His wrestling is underrated.
While his wrestling is underrated, Andrei ' s is very good as well. I am struggling to remember a fight in recent history where Andrei was out wrestled.

I don't agree with the argument of ComfortoReem, but I do think they're gonna fight tentatively because they're good friends who have trained together for a while, and eventually something will land and one of their chins will just turn to dust

Pissed as I want Reem to retire having won the belt.

They're both fragile, unpredictable fighters.

I'll go with Overeem based on momentum and how flustered Arlovski gets when he loses.

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

AKA it's a random pattern that doesn't mean shit regarding his next fight.

Almost random.
The idea is that he becomes overconfident when momentum swings his way and ends up losing.

In the interviews before the fight, Roy Nelson was actually saying that he was taking a step back by accepting a battle against Alistair Overeem. Nelson thought that he was closer to receiving a title shot than AO was.

If you ask him now, I bet Roy would say that he is going backwards in the Heavyweight division if he accepts a duel against Cain Velasquez.

It's obvious that Roy Nelson has withstood too much punishment to his brain.

I just checked where bother were at the time, Reem as 2-3 in the UFC with 3 KO losses, and Roy has only won 1 of his last 4, having just been KO'ed by Hunt, so neither was taking a step back I guess.

Roy has said some weird stuff after fights though (how he thought he won against Werdum and Reem).

I don't remember Overeem being the underdog in most of those fights (Struve? Who thought Struve would beat Overeem? Or Roy Nelson?), but I do agree that Arlovski will win this fight.

I just checked where bother were at the time, Reem as 2-3 in the UFC with 3 KO losses, and Roy has only won 1 of his last 4, having just been KO'ed by Hunt, so neither was taking a step back I guess.

Roy has said some weird stuff after fights though (how he thought he won against Werdum and Reem).

I would not be surprised if Roy Nelson asks for a title shot today based on the fact that he won a decision against Jared Rosholt.

Back