Crazy Theory why Arlovski is going to beat Overeem

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets look at Overeems UFC Resume first:

3bf30068e43f909118643116eada5a93.png

Okay now heres the Theory:

Reem vs Lesnar: Lesnar was the betting favorite here and most people thought hes going to win, and he got destroyed by the Reem.

Reem vs Bigfoot: Reem was the clear favorite and was supposed to win .- got brutally knocked out.

Reem vs Browne: Same case like with Bigfoot, he was supposed to win but gassed himself out and got koed

Reem vs Mir: Mir was the betting favorite in this 1 but Overeem beat him in a convincing way.

Reem vs Rothwell: People thought after the Mir fight that Reem is gonna build a winning streak from now on with his new camp at Jacksons but once again ... he got koed.

Reem vs Struve: Now this 1 was like 50 / 50 when it comes to who the favorite was but alot of people on sherdog thought Reem will lose since he got easily knocked out by Big ben, but he managed to TKO Struve.

Reem vs Nelson: AT LEAST 70% of the people on sherdog thought Nelson is the favorite here and that the right hand wil find Overeems chin but nope, Reem won.

Reem vs JDS: Again, JDS being the clear favorite here most people thought there is no way that JDS wont find Reems chin within 3 rounds but Reem actually managed to TKO JDS.

My Point is EVERY single time Reem was the favorite he lost and everytime the odds were against him he won And now we have Reem vs Arlovski: With Reem being the clear favorite in this one i predict a sudden KO by Arlovski just because it goes well with the theory.

600x435

I don't agree with the argument of ComfortoReem, but I do think they're gonna fight tentatively because they're good friends who have trained together for a while, and eventually something will land and one of their chins will just turn to dust

Really Nelson and Struve?I didnt see many who thought they would win aganist Reem.

Lesnar was the underdog to Reem. I am sure of that.

Reem was also the favorite over Mir and Nelson.

The Struve fight wasn't 50/50. Reem was favored.

Your info is very incorrect.

I thought you were gonna say Overeem's last 3 losses are to guys that Arlovski has beaten.

Struve not that much but Nelson was definitely a favorite here on sherdog
Dont know and dont remember,but at least here(on our portals) many thought Reem will beat Rothwell,me and one more guy said Rothwell by KO because of the match up and it happend :).Now i say,Reem will beat Arlovski.

I feel like your making up who you thought was the favorite in some of those like the mir fight. Anyways idc but saying reem will be ko'd isn't some bold prediction. I think reem wins via decision. His wrestling is underrated.

Maybe people just suck at predicting his fights.

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

AKA it's a random pattern that doesn't mean shit regarding his next fight.

I didn't think you needed a crazy theory. Im picking Andre to win and Im sure I'm not the only one

I think Andre will win for the following reasons:
-Jackson will be coaching Andre, not Reem, and he knows Reems strengths and weaknesses.
-The card is in Holland, and therefore Reem will be training alot with his Dutch team, not the master MMA gameplanners that are Jackson Wink
-The last good fight Andre was in where he got the ko and didn't look tentative was against Browne, a former sparring partner, just like Reem.

-

-

Lets look at Overeems UFC Resume first:

3bf30068e43f909118643116eada5a93.png

Okay now heres the Theory:

Reem vs Lesnar: Lesnar was the betting favorite here and most people thought hes going to win, and he got destroyed by the Reem.

Reem vs Bigfoot: Reem was the clear favorite and was supposed to win .- got brutally knocked out.

Reem vs Browne: Same case like with Bigfoot, he was supposed to win but gassed himself out and got koed

Reem vs Mir: Mir was the betting favorite in this 1 but Overeem beat him in a convincing way.

Reem vs Rothwell: People thought after the Mir fight that Reem is gonna build a winning streak from now on with his new camp at Jacksons but once again ... he got koed.

Reem vs Struve: Now this 1 was like 50 / 50 when it comes to who the favorite was but alot of people on sherdog thought Reem will lose since he got easily knocked out by Big ben, but he managed to TKO Struve.

Reem vs Nelson: AT LEAST 70% of the people on sherdog thought Nelson is the favorite here and that the right hand wil find Overeems chin but nope, Reem won.

Reem vs JDS: Again, JDS being the clear favorite here most people thought there is no way that JDS wont find Reems chin within 3 rounds but Reem actually managed to TKO JDS.

My Point is EVERY single time Reem was the favorite he lost and everytime the odds were against him he won And now we have Reem vs Arlovski: With Reem being the clear favorite in this one i predict a sudden KO by Arlovski just because it goes well with the theory.

600x435
If AA wins what a monkey wrench that throws into the division...

I thought the reem was done

he surprised me against JDS

now i´m not doubting him, he evolved into a new fighter

Overeem by KO

-The last good fight Andre was in where he got the ko and didn't look tentative was against Browne, a former sparring partner, just like Reem.
-
Mir and Schaub were also former Jackson team mates, yet in those fights Andre looks tentative. Whats weird is that he got along with Browne the most yet he gave him his most devasting TKO of Browne's career

I would fancy AA 's chances if:

1)He wouldnt be coming off a KO loss

2)If he wasnt fighting Reem on Reems turf in the Netherlands.

3)If Reem wouldnt have so much momentum coming into this fight after KOing JDS

As it is right now I favore Reem 65/35 but this is the HW division and both guys hit hard.

AA has the better stand up, but overeem still has the power to end the fight.. should be a great fight, both guys from similar eras, better then throwing these guys to younger fighters

Arlovski gives no shits if you're friend or foe.
w5zcEnH.gif

Back