crazy tenants

Best

White Belt
Reaction score
So my parents own a second house my best friend lives in the basement and they rent out the Upstairs. We had a younger couple move in mid 20s.

After they move in my friend notices a scratch on his infinity. He asks the couple about it and they denied it.

Now my friend has his computer hooked up to his TV and plays music through his TV speakers.

He started telling me when he playedusic the girl would start stomping on the floor
It kept happening so I came over one day he put on some music and sure enough She starts stomping on the floor for nearly an hour. She does not work and was in the house 24/7.

She would stomp so loud that it sounded like the floor was going to cave in.

Keep in mind the music was not even loud as it was coming from TV speakers.

Eventually my buddy freaks out starts yelling at the curling telling her to stfu crazy bitch.

So she goes outside and keys his car from one end to the other.

My friend called the police but they were dickheads and even had the balls to say it was probably someone walking down the steer (stupid fucks)

So now my mom has to come talk to the tenants and.see if there is any damage to the floor. After she left they called the police and made up a story saying my mom attacked them.

Police almost seemed to believe the psycho tenants over a family of professionals who r sane (again fuck u stupid police)

So its basically our word against theirs nothing comes from it and we give them an eviction notice.

Last day I come over to hang with friend, as she leaved.for the last time she cuts the cable line to the house.

I've never been so close to planning a murder as I was that week. I was trying to think of good ways to kill her or turn her into a vegetable But after a few days I let it go and moved on. Shesgone now and we have a normal sane family living there now.

Anyone else have to deal with crazy tenants?

My ex-girlfriends parents had a house they rented out. They had a crappy time finding good tenants so they eventually sold the house. Their last set of tenants complained that the fridge and washer were going out, so the dad went over their and looked at them and they seemed to be running fine and told them to let him know if it happened again. A week goes bye and more calls, goes to investigate and they're still working fine. After more calls he decides to get a brand new washer and fridge. Installs them and a month later the couple moved out withtout any warning and took the new fridge and washer with them.

He thought about pressing charges but were so fed up with crappy tenants that they decided to just cut their losses and sell the place.

My boss decided to dabble in an investment property. He kept it for a few months until someone got stabbed on the front porch. He went over there after hearing about a police report and saw the big blood stain on the front porch. He literally sold the property that day to an investor at a loss.

Scary shit.Lots of bad things with tenants.
Need to screen them properly before letting them in.

My buddy owns 4 rental properties near Drexel University. He only rents to college kids preferrably girls. He gets their parents to sign the lease so he always gets paid.

Don't ever rent to the college Rugby team though. They fucking destroy houses. Fun to party with though.

So my parents own a second house my best friend lives in the basement and they rent out the Upstairs. We had a younger couple move in mid 20s.

After they move in my friend notices a scratch on his infinity. He asks the couple about it and they denied it.

Now my friend has his computer hooked up to his TV and plays music through his TV speakers.

He started telling me when he playedusic the girl would start stomping on the floor
It kept happening so I came over one day he put on some music and sure enough She starts stomping on the floor for nearly an hour. She does not work and was in the house 24/7.

Eventually my buddy freaks out starts yelling at the curling telling her to stfu crazy bitch.

My friend called the police but they were dickheads and even had the balls to say it was probably someone walking down the steer (stupid fucks)

So now my mom has to come talk to the tenants and.see if there is any damage to the floor. After she left they called the police and made up a story saying my mom attacked them.

Police almost seemed to believe the psycho tenants over a family of professionals who r sane (again fuck u stupid police)

So its basically our word against theirs nothing comes from it and we give them an eviction notice.

Last day I come over to hang with friend, as she leaved.for the last time she cuts the cable line to the house.

I've never been so close to planning a murder as I was that week. I was trying to think of good ways to kill her or turn her into a vegetable But after a few days I let it go and moved on. Shesgone now and we have a normal sane family living there now.

Have your parents evict them. I once had a crazy bitch living beneath me. My roommate & I were kind of loud. But she was telling management that we were boiling crack & smoking it. But in your case, your parents own the house. So just kick them out.

Have your parents evict them. I once had a crazy bitch living beneath me. My roommate & I were kind of loud. But she was telling management that we were boiling crack & smoking it. But in your case, your parents own the house. So just kick them out.

Did u stop reading or something? Read the hole post

My ex-girlfriends parents had a house they rented out. They had a crappy time finding good tenants so they eventually sold the house. Their last set of tenants complained that the fridge and washer were going out, so the dad went over their and looked at them and they seemed to be running fine and told them to let him know if it happened again. A week goes bye and more calls, goes to investigate and they're still working fine. After more calls he decides to get a brand new washer and fridge. Installs them and a month later the couple moved out withtout any warning and took the new fridge and washer with them.

He thought about pressing charges but were so fed up with crappy tenants that they decided to just cut their losses and sell the place.

This thread is making me lose faith in humanity, who the fuck does this kind of shit :S

Did u stop reading or something? Read the hole post

As a matter of fact I did. I'm jacked on pain killers. Problem solved then.

Oh, and put slices of salami on the roof of their car.

If stuff like that happens you should log a written account of each event to a solicitor/lawyer. I fucking hate people like that, I don't usually lose my rag with people but you're infuriating me based on past experiences I've had ha.

I like to try and goad people like that into hitting me so I can let some steam off.

Don't ever rent to the college Rugby team though. They fucking destroy houses. Fun to party with though.

LOL, those places are never ending dumpster fires.

If stuff like that happens you should log a written account of each event to a solicitor/lawyer. I fucking hate people like that, I don't usually lose my rag with people but you're infuriating me based on past experiences I've had ha.

I like to try and goad people like that into hitting me so I can let some steam off.

I was going to say this. U should have documented her stomping. Just used ur cell phone and take a 1 minute video

LOL, those places are never ending dumpster fires.

I remember one kid just throwing an empty keg through a wall and than up into the ceiling fan for no reason what so ever.

DOn't trust anyone who will drink beer out of a dirty sweaty shoe.

I remember one kid just throwing an empty keg through a wall and than up into the ceiling fan for no reason what so ever.

DOn't trust anyone who will drink beer out of a dirty sweaty shoe.

haha I agree. I went to a rugby hosue party at Ohio U once, and there was no furniture and the 'carpet' was black from all the dirt. I think I made the mistake of sitting on a couch there.

If you see anything suspicious pull out your cell phone and start recording, then after about 30 seconds say hi to them. If they're doing something their not supposed to be they'll usually take off them.

Not personally but my cousin is going nuts with his.

It's a couple in their late 20's who have started a god damn nursery out of his house. The children they watch are borderline insane and play on the stairs constantly, we worry for their safety but the couple insists their under control. They even signed a waiver saying their fully responsible for anything that happens to those children.

We've recently lost a family member and it's been rough on all of us. The tenants know this but you know what we pulled up on the other day? A fucking skeleton sticking out of the lawn. The wife freaked out, he had to to go tell this guy how offensive this is but the female tenant played stupid and ignorant of common courtesy. Maybe it's cool in her part of China to have a skeleton sticking out of the lawn of a couple who's literally just lost a beloved family member in the last few days but it's not cool here. He told her crazy ass too.

It's a couple in their late 20's who have started a god damn nursery out of his house. The children they watch are borderline insane and play on the stairs constantly, we worry for their safety but the couple insists their under control. They even signed a waiver saying their fully responsible for anything that happens to those children.

We've recently lost a family member and it's been rough on all of us. The tenants know this but you know what we pulled up on the other day? A fucking skeleton sticking out of the lawn. The wife freaked out, he had to to go tell this guy how offensive this is but the female tenant played stupid and ignorant of common courtesy. Maybe it's cool in her part of China to have a skeleton sticking out of the lawn of a couple who's literally just lost a beloved family member in the last few days but it's not cool here. He told her crazy ass too.

Oh shit. Well played sir.

Low rent houses aren't worth the trouble. My parents owned a few nice duplexes and never had trouble so they bought a multi-family apartment house and it was constant problems. Lower rent folks aren't trustworthy half the time.

I see what you did there....

But your cousin is giving you bum scoop. Loved one didn't die in the last few days and kids don't play on the stairs. They're just loud while your cousin tries to sleep during the day.

but still.......

Applause.gif

It was very night shyamalan esque,didn't see it coming.

Back