Crazy Scandal Rocks Argentina

But dafuq is the point of bombing a jewish place all the way in Argentina? Why don't Quds Force just blow up something in Israel? It would sting more. Were they trying to scare jews out of latin Murica?

Hitting targets in Israel is often followed by fairly quick counter strikes.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

"Questions abound.

Why would Nisman kill himself on the eve of the hearing in Congress after dedicating years to investigating the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires and believing he was on the cusp of proving a cover-up at the highest levels of government?

If Nisman was so much under threat as to warrant the police assigning him 10 bodyguards, why was none of them in the building at the time?

When they could not contact him all of Sunday, why did they wait for his mother to arrive with a spare key in the evening rather than force the door open?"

Some people say if you don't trust the government you are anti government. I bet it can be scary when powerful people in your government have a motive for knocking you off. If the government provides you with body guards to protect you become someone in the government has a motive to kill you does having the government body guards make you feel better?

Last edited:
So, is Argentina's president basically their version of Palin? She sounds nuts.

I don't know if she's crazy, but it is well known across the continent that she and her late husband are massively corrupt, and arrogant to a degree that is absurd even for an Argentinian.

She's also as subtle as a tank.

I read that Nisman had no traces of gunpowder on him, also i doubt that a man gonna dedicate all those years on an investigation based on false evidence.

If he shot himself there would be powder all over him, and a burn to the area from him pressing the gun to his own head.

I know this because of CSI and all the insanity around the Brown shooting.

I don't know if she's crazy, but it is well known across the continent that she and her late husband are massively corrupt, and arrogant to a degree that is absurd even for an Argentinian.

She's also as subtle as a tank.

Every latin american politician is massively corrupt, there is a reason why we are still third world countries.

An aweful lot of Nazi's went to Argentina following the war.. And I knew that BEFORE first class lol.

The guy works on the case for 10 years and then right before the hearing he kills himself. No, nothing fishy there.

My guess is that he couldn't bare the fact that wasn't going to be successful in his allegations about Cristina's plans and that his reputation would be tainted with his CIA cooperation. Wasting 2 years of investigation and pressure, he was induced to kill himself.

Is this honestly being said in Argentina? People are buying this?

I think it has to be understood that a good 50% of the world's population will automatically assume that the CIA+ Mossad is behind most bad things that happen in the world.

Basically, Amerijews.

If you think conspiracy theory is bad in the U.S., you've never checked out what it's like in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, or Latin America. The democratization of world opinion has proved one ancient hypothesis yet again: Most people are fucking idiots who cannot think for themselves without falling into the abyss.

I think it has to be understood that a good 50% of the world's population will automatically assume that the CIA+ Mossad is behind most bad things that happen in the world.

Basically, Amerijews.

If you think conspiracy theory is bad in the U.S., you've never checked out what it's like in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, or Latin America. The democratization of world opinion has proved one ancient hypothesis yet again: Most people are fucking idiots who cannot think for themselves without falling into the abyss.

In the days following the Peshawar school attack Pervaiz Musharaff claimed Karzai's Afghan government and India supported the TTP (Pak Taleban) to carry out terror attacks inside Pakistan.

He didn't specifically unambiguously say India and Karzai was behind the school attack but Pakistanis have a penchant to blame India,Cia and Mossad for all their problems, will run with such comments by Musharraf.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151599

There are many hypothesis and people come out with anything that fits in their position (pro or anti-government)

My opinion is that he was forced into suicide. Like I said, wikileaks showed that he was working with the CIA in the whole process and was into some fishy shit. This AMIA case was never the central subject in his investigation, rather that he supposedly found out the oil trades the government was doing with the iranians.
We all know what oil industry is all about, and that you don't fuck with those who rule it.

Fernandez' government bought out our own oil company YPF (which was sold by Menem in the '90s) and then found a hugh reserve a few years ago that they wouldn't sell to foreign capitals.

I think there was a lot at stake in his investigation, but I don't really know about who is going to hurt the most.

Basically, Amerijews.

I don't understand what the hell did you mean with this. Are "basically" 50% of people "fucking idiots"? Which side are you on?

Well, im curently down in Argentina, and the country has been turned upside down because of this. Really crazy and novelesque, it sounds unbelievable. There was much expectation around his exposure to the Congress, and appeareantly there were no reasons for him to commit suicide. However, who knows? I feel there is a very complex thread of lies and spyonage behind this. The goverment seems weak now, and this certeainly doesnt appear to help them uphold their assertivness.

I remember after one of Fedor's first non-TK loses, there was an interview with one of his trainers where he was explaining how he/they felt some kind of psychic technology was used to disrupt Fedor so that he made mistakes and didn't fight the way they had trained. It was very weird, and I chalked it up to their being weird people with weird beliefs and put it out of mind.

Little did I know how common this idea of psychic manipulation actually was in much of Russia, and after reading others experiences having been exposed to these theories everywhere from people on the street to mainstream TV, it made me realize how seriously difficult it must be for many people in the world to seperate fact from fantastical fiction.

It's not easy HERE, in the first world, with clear access to information. The USA had to seriously contend with the secret Muslim-Kenyan 'can't be president' and-is-also-a-communist narrative, of which many people STILL seem to subscribe to some portion. I can only imagine the kind of traction even more ridiculous theories have in places where 'psychic interference'/ect., is a real thing.

Oh shit, there goes the Argy neighborhood. It's so surreal, I'm feeling like we're reading a Tom Clancy novel.

Somebody gonna be rich when this scandal is made into a "base on a true story" crime/thriller summer blockbuster a few years down the road.

Looks like Argentina headed for a crisis. I can't imagine she will willingly testify.

2 governments planning the assesination of an individual or group is old news.

Ask Ernesto Che Guevara!

/thread

Back