Crazy only UFC WMMA fighter to be brutally knocked unconscious was Rousey

Wait till Sijara gets her hands on that paper champ Shevchenko.

Have you ever been punched by a woman? It tickles.

We’re almost at page 2 n still no gif? Smh

giphy.gif

Nunes knocked Cyborg out pretty good, I'd say

Those punches look pathetic, did she fake going out so the ref stopped the fight?

All she has to do to defend is move her head forward so she's motorboating Rondas boobs

hqdefault.jpg

You don't even know what you're looking at and are trying to act as if you're capable of coaching proper defense, which is what's pathetic.

It was a truly shocking knockout. As far as WMMA goes there has been nothing like it prior to it or since.

KK got flash KO’ed by Andrade but she was conscious by the time she hit the mat and already had her legs up defending rocked or not.

Cyborg got face planted by Nunes but got up rather quickly and only lost consciousness momentarily if at all.

The closest thing was probably Holm kicking Betches head off but that still wasn’t as brutal.

So have I missed a more violent WMMA KO? When they hit the ground they shouldn’t fuckin move like Jeremy Stephens says.
There are others, but go ahead and continue to hate on a financially successful woman to try and cope with your own inadequacy.

Cyborg was up literally like 3 seconds after she faceplanted. She wasn't out.
So she was flash knocked out? Literally no one ever faceplants in the middle of a fight after being nailed in the skull and not be flash KO'ed.

Even Nick Diaz was flash KO'ed against Daley. When you faceplant, you went out. They faceplant because their arms went limp from being knocked out and that is why they didn't brace for landing and in turn, their face met the canvas

So she was flash knocked out? Literally no one ever faceplants in the middle of a fight after being nailed in the skull and not be flash KO'ed.

Even Nick Diaz was flash KO'ed against Daley. When you faceplant, you went out.

TS is referring to someone being out cold, like dead. KK was dead vs Andrade (don't agree with TS' statement about that). Yes, Cyborg got KO'd, not denying that, but she was literally up in her corner like 2 seconds after her face hit the canvas.

Ronda was dead vs Holly. It took her a while to get up, same with KK vs Andrade. But really no point in bothering with you, you dislike Cyborg anyway so you'll do anything to bash her more lol

It's called heart. She got outclassed and picked apart but never stopped walking forward.
Im a huge Ronda fanboy, but dude, shes got no heart.

She got beat up once and hid her face for a year before coming back for one more paycheck.

That wasnt bravery that walked her into that KO, it was the only thing she knew how to do.

Im glad I got to see her fight, and Im glad she jumpstarted WMMA, but no heart, no class.

TS is referring to someone being out cold, like dead. KK was dead vs Andrade (don't agree with TS' statement about that). Yes, Cyborg got KO'd, not denying that, but she was literally up in her corner like 2 seconds after her face hit the canvas.

Ronda was dead vs Holly. It took her a while to get up, same with KK vs Andrade. But really no point in bothering with you, you dislike Cyborg anyway so you'll do anything to bash her more lol
No point in bothering with me because I deal with facts and don't move goal posts to suit my argument?

lol k.

I don't cry and pretend my favourite fighters didn't get KO'ed when they did. Keep living in Dreamland where fighters that faceplant weren't knocked out. You're totally entitled to your incorrect opinion, bud.

KK didn't go completely limp though. If you watch it, her head was still raised, eyes still open. Ronda was completely lifeless.
Anyway, this thread is kind of lame. Crazy how there are some people in this world that hate Ronda so much, that they still haven't gotten over this fight that took place in 2015. It's 2019 now.

hqdefault.jpg

You don't even know what you're looking at and are trying to act as if you're capable of coaching proper defense, which is what's pathetic.

Look it's simple, if she tilts her head forward and nestles her face between Rondas breasts, Ronda can only punch the back of her head

It's actually a very simple technique, I'm not sure why you're having trouble understanding

Im a huge Ronda fanboy, but dude, shes got no heart.

She got beat up once and hid her face for a year before coming back for one more paycheck.

That wasnt bravery that walked her into that KO, it was the only thing she knew how to do.

Im glad I got to see her fight, and Im glad she jumpstarted WMMA, but no heart, no class.

Well, she showed heart and bravery in the cage. In reality, Ronda could have just lied down and tapped out, or quit on her stool the moment she faced adversity, or faked an injury. She definitely didn't have to sit there and take punishment like that. Outside of the cage, you might have an argument. But on the other hand she did come back, without a tune up fight, against someone who's now considered to be the greatest WMMA fighter of all time.

Look it's simple, if she tilts her head forward and nestles her face between Rondas breasts, Ronda can only punch the back of her head

It's actually a very simple technique, I'm not sure why you're having trouble understanding

I'm having trouble understanding how you actually think you know what you're talking about, while you have a clear-as-day gif right in front of you, which shows exactly how what you're saying is retarded.

She ate a right standing that rocked her, then took an unguarded knee to the midsection, a split second before getting violently tossed onto her back. Do you not realize how that might make defending the follow up GnP (which came immediately after Rousey switched her hips) a bit difficult?

Last edited:
Back