1. Guest, The MS Paint Shoop Thread v5 is up! Red Block» | Blue Block»

Crazy Occurrences

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Nameless Ghoul, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Nameless Ghoul Black Belt

So, when I got out of work tonight, I opened the door of my car, and when I put the key in the ignition I heard a rustling in my backseat. I turned and all I could see was a shadow of an animal climbing up my backseat. I then opened the door and jumped out. Shortly thereafter, a black cat went running out my open drivers side door. My interior light is burned out, so I used my phone light to inspect inside my car, to make sure there wasn't anything else inside my vehicle. I saw the cat got into a bag of hamburger buns I bought before work, but that was it. It managed to get into my drivers side window I left cracked maybe 2 inches, because it was around 95 when I got to work, and then obviously couldn't get back out. I got lucky though, because had I not noticed it, my office is maybe 500 ft from the highway, and had it "appeared", while I was doing 75 mph+ I probably wouldn't be posting this.

Thinking about it I have to laugh, it may have turned into some crazy urban legend "Man and his cat, die in single car accident", and everyone I know would say "He didn't have a pet cat"....

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. TankAbbott4Eva Gold Belt

I was playing cricket out the front of my house once, I hit the ball onto the main road, it bounced and went through the window of a car doing about 40 mph. How the fuck does that happen?

Funny thing was the guy did a u turn, came back, threw the ball back without a word and went on his way. That’s Australia.

3. luv24nic8 Purple Belt

Crazy occurance just now- My wife touched my wiener-

Hardly ever happens anymore - i think she's busy touching everyone else's wiener byt mine.

4. DarkneT Khamzat sucks Platinum Member

You are a pussy magnet bro

No..?

5. loyalyolayal Steel Belt

Fucking cat.

I told him 3 more minutes.

6. pinger Brown Belt Platinum Member

I was playing grade cricket once and I hit a six onto and adjacent street. There was no traffic as it was a suburban ground, but I picked out one of the few vehicles in the street, a parked Harley Davidson. It crashed into the exhaust area with a sickening crunch.

7. TankAbbott4Eva Gold Belt

You played grade cricket and hit a six, you're already above me. But hitting a Harley is not a great idea, hope the cunt connected with it wasn't a mad prick.

8. pinger Brown Belt Platinum Member

It was weird, nobody was around, street was deserted.

9. punky brewster Red Belt

That's cool AF. In America you'd probably get a raging cunt trying to sue you.

10. faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

I had my first concussion at age 13; I slipped off my bike on a slippery basketball court while it was raining and landed head first. Then apparently while concussed I went into zombie survival mode and walked or rode my bike all the way back to my house which was over a mile away, crossing a few highly trafficked streets to get there. When I got home my mom was like "are you ok?" and I was all "who are you". Literally have zero memory of any of it to this day

11. Big L Green Belt

Please post a pic of her for our concurrence.