Crazy how young Anderson Silva look

Bunch of idiots engaging in a race war.

Wasteland this shit.

Everything Anderson Silva does is amazing. Even his losses are absolutely fantastic.

Agreed, he looks good

old_man_in_thong.jpg
You laugh but this dude could kick most of your hipster ass.

I'm from east Texas and there are a lot of creole women there. Literally 70 year old black ladies with perfect skin and no wrinkles its amazing. Obviously depends on genetics but I think creole have the best in so far as aging. Farrakhan is a famous example.

What is creole?

If a white person stays out of the sun and has good genetics and lives a healthy life can age well but the darker you are the more protected you are against skin damage (which is alot of the cause of the visible signs of aging).

In Australia people have crows feet at 21. By 27 they have worse skin than 45 year old British whites (or have accrued far more sun damage at least).

oh thats so much bullshit.. same with black dont crack.. I see alot of older black guys looking like SHIT, and many old white ppl looking super young.

quit the stupid racist shit, but i guess since ur talking positive about blacks and negative about whites its okay in america?? haha fuck that stupidity.

Hey man, ive had many white people thelmselves come up to me and say....how do you look so young after i tell em my age...im not even black, but i noticed the lighter you are, the faster your skin does start showing signs of age. Its in the collagen. Apparently non caucasians have more collagen which makes the aging process less noticeable. Im not racist, its actual facts. Its like saying black people have better physical genetics then most....its kinda true.

It's all about skin care. The obsession with tanning makes a majority of white people age badly (Tanning fucks your skin).
If a white person takes care of their skin (essentially using sunscreen and not letting it cook in the sun 24/7) they'll be good.

If anything white people tend to age better than black people when you look at actual health and such.

The leg break does seem to disproportionally effect black athletes. It used to be a well known "fact" that black people had smaller/weaker lower leg bones than those of Asians or Europeans. Maybe it does hold some truth, they always appear to have smaller ankles.

All you guys really have to do is look at collagen studies. Its not only blacks, asians age very well. pretty much what studies have shown is there can be a lot of factors in health, location, stress levels, etc, which determine aging, but if you put 10 different people in the same inviroment for 50 years, the palest one will most likely always look the more aged....simply cause they have less collagen which plays a factor in allowing you to age more gracefully.

Asians are my pick for not showing age. I have no fucking idea how old my acupuncturist is. she could be 35, could be 50.. can't tell.

I have a feeling Anderson is going to fuck Bisping up. I think Anderson is sick of his shit and doesn't think very highly of Bisping and when they close the cage doors I think Anderson is going to try to punish him.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have watched Anderson for a long time and he is often pretty loose and jokes around, he seems like he is just sick of Bisping's shit. (can you blame hime? Bisping is annoying, and I say that as someone who kind of likes Bisping... I mean he is a douche, but not a terrible commentator or host, I certainly don't hate the guy)

I could see post KO punches happening tonight.

Hey man, ive had many white people thelmselves come up to me and say....how do you look so young after i tell em my age...im not even black, but i noticed the lighter you are, the faster your skin does start showing signs of age. Its in the collagen. Apparently non caucasians have more collagen which makes the aging process less noticeable. Im not racist, its actual facts. Its like saying black people have better physical genetics then most....its kinda true.
Hahahaha no they dont have more collagen. They have more melanine. Black ppl do not have better physicalities ya retard. Rofl. Only dumb americans tend to claim this due to being so afraid to say anything bad about blacks they praise them overly for athletic performance. Stupid white guilt spread across the country. U are one delusional and ignorant little fellah arent you. There are tooooons of whites who look suuuper young, no less than any other race thats bullshit. And ppl who say it are either racist or making a joke.

All you guys really have to do is look at collagen studies. Its not only blacks, asians age very well. pretty much what studies have shown is there can be a lot of factors in health, location, stress levels, etc, which determine aging, but if you put 10 different people in the same inviroment for 50 years, the palest one will most likely always look the more aged....simply cause they have less collagen which plays a factor in allowing you to age more gracefully.
U are talking rubbish. Give ONE legit study backing up ur claims, i bet my account u wont find it. And several of the world oldest people are white, and asian. More rarely to see super old blacks. Oh and post a picture of urself since u claim to look so young, i will get a laugh.

If a white person stays out of the sun and has good genetics and lives a healthy life can age well but the darker you are the more protected you are against skin damage (which is alot of the cause of the visible signs of aging).

In Australia people have crows feet at 21. By 27 they have worse skin than 45 year old British whites (or have accrued far more sun damage at least).
Or just live in the country they were ment to be at. No need for sunsceeen even. Its overdoing of tanning beds etc that does it like u said.

There is some truth in the black don't crack thing, STacey Dash is 50 and looks like this, shit is ridiculous...

64825.jpg

I think they key for white people to stay looking young is to stay out of that sun and cut back on the smoking/drinking. The sun thing for sure though, my wife is Italian and as a a nation they LOVE sunbathing. Most of the women in her family over 35 have terrible skin though, looks like leather. Wear sunscreen, mothefuckers!
Stacy Dash is much hotter in her later 40s then she was in her 20s. Good grief.

Back