Crazy how young Anderson Silva look

There is some truth in the black don't crack thing, STacey Dash is 50 and looks like this, shit is ridiculous...

64825.jpg

I think they key for white people to stay looking young is to stay out of that sun and cut back on the smoking/drinking. The sun thing for sure though, my wife is Italian and as a a nation they LOVE sunbathing. Most of the women in her family over 35 have terrible skin though, looks like leather. Wear sunscreen, mothefuckers!

He shaved his gray goatee off and poof....young again.

There is some truth in the black don't crack thing, STacey Dash is 50 and looks like this, shit is ridiculous...

64825.jpg

I think they key for white people to stay looking young is to stay out of that sun and cut back on the smoking/drinking. The sun thing for sure though, my wife is Italian and as a a nation they LOVE sunbathing. Most of the women in her family over 35 have terrible skin though, looks like leather. Wear sunscreen, mothefuckers!

Damn she is 50 in that pic? I'd bang.

Being a Irish/Scottish/Welsh mix, I've had to avoid the sun most of my life. I look my age (mid thirties) but to be honest, I'm not too worried about it (other than skin cancer, which my family tends to cope a bit of). Had kids with a darker skinned woman though so the curse stops with me.

Ya, white people for the most part dont seem to age very well.
oh thats so much bullshit.. same with black dont crack.. I see alot of older black guys looking like SHIT, and many old white ppl looking super young.

quit the stupid racist shit, but i guess since ur talking positive about blacks and negative about whites its okay in america?? haha fuck that stupidity.

64825.jpg

That girl is not 50 at that picture, thats an old picture from when she was around 40.

That girl is also obviously mixed, she looks more white than black imo. Maybe latin mix, looks 20% black TOPS.

black bones is obviously fragile.. Most fighters ive seen break their leg like that is black, lol.

I've actually wondered if that's a thing. Anderson, Corey Hill, I think Pele, I know there are others. This horrible injury does seem to seriously over-effect black fighters and I've wondered why.

The only thing I can think of is, I know vitamin D is important for bone density and that, if you don't get it in your diet, your body makes vitamin D by using sunlight as a catalyst. It's a medical fact that some darker skinned populations in colder climates suffer from higher rates of bone rickets because of this. A lot of scientists think that a better ability to make vitamin D is why we evolved and adapted for lighter skin as we moved out of Africa and further north.

Some of these guys probably aren't getting enough vitamin D, maybe?

I've actually wondered if that's a thing. Anderson, Corey Hill, I think Pele, I know there are others. This horrible injury does seem to seriously over-effect black fighters and I've wondered why.

The only thing I can think of is, I know vitamin D is important for bone density and that, if you don't get it in your diet, your body makes vitamin D by using sunlight as a catalyst. It's a medical fact that some darker skinned populations in colder climates suffer from higher rates of bone rickets because of this. A lot of scientists think that a better ability to make vitamin D is why we evolved and adapted for lighter skin as we moved out of Africa and further north.

Some of these guys probably aren't getting enough vitamin D, maybe?

Well, anderson silva lives in Brazil so i think he gets enough Vitamin D. It could be the reason, but more likely just a contributing factor.

Maybe its the same reason why blacks doesnt really do good in olympic weightlifting, powerlifting or strongman aswell. Not buildt for static strength, but instead good at running fast across the savannah hunting down animals, hence they have longer legs/arms ratio compared to upperbody than whites(gives better momentum and longer steps which will make you run faster.. (also the reason why whites are the best swimmers and not the best sprinters).

Ya, white people for the most part dont seem to age very well.
It's all about skin care. The obsession with tanning makes a majority of white people age badly (Tanning fucks your skin).
If a white person takes care of their skin (essentially using sunscreen and not letting it cook in the sun 24/7) they'll be good.

If anything white people tend to age better than black people when you look at actual health and such.

The leg break does seem to disproportionally effect black athletes. It used to be a well known "fact" that black people had smaller/weaker lower leg bones than those of Asians or Europeans. Maybe it does hold some truth, they always appear to have smaller ankles.

Back