Crazy how many people are picking Diaz. Lots of shills out there

Standing = Diaz won
Clinch = Diaz won
Ground game = Diaz won

McGregor couldn't last more than two rounds. He threw all of his power shots and failed to even hurt Diaz while Diaz hurt him multiple times and eventually choked him out.

I don't understand how McGregor fans can be so confident.
In all honesty, the power punches started to accumulate and at one point in the fight you can see on nate's face that he isn't that confident anymore. But mcgregor paid the price of all these power shots and got tired out.
Mcgregor is the less skilled on the ground and on the feet but he is more diversed on the feet of his and has better movement. Only way I can see him win is by kicking and dancing around diaz for 5 rounds (if his cardio can take it)

Go to any mma forum and 95% of people are saying Conor will lose. A lot of them are saying Conor can't knock Diaz out or TKO him. These are the supposed hardcore fans who cll everybody else casuals.

Yet the betting lines favor Conor which made me realize there are shills out there bashing Conor on forums to sway the betting lines to Diaz but are secretly putting money on Conor. Pretty smart.

So... in your mind, after Nate beat his arse up on the feet then choked Conor out after his pitiful panic wrestling attempt with NO training camp, that anyone who doesn't give Conor much of a chance against a full prepared Nate is a shill?

Go to any mma forum and 95% of people are saying Conor will lose. A lot of them are saying Conor can't knock Diaz out or TKO him. These are the supposed hardcore fans who cll everybody else casuals.

Yet the betting lines favor Conor which made me realize there are shills out there bashing Conor on forums to sway the betting lines to Diaz but are secretly putting money on Conor. Pretty smart.
Stop using the word shill.
Just stop. Stop it. Stop using that fucking word when you mean "fans".

The shills want people to think Nate will win and are convincing people to bet money on him. But in private they are dropping huge dollar on Conor because he will likely win.

I wouldn't be surprised if rich people are offering money via paypal to go around brainwashing people.

Wow... you really are quite stupid aren't you?

Good call, dude. I didn't know that the sports books used online forums to set odds. I always thought that they adjusted odds based on keeping track of which way the money was being bet. Your theory makes a lot more sense.

I will be betting on Nate again, as I did in the first fight.

Back