Crazy how many people are picking Diaz. Lots of shills out there

UFC's interest is trilogy. So Conor by TKO. Nate will be happy with his money. Conor is best thing happened for Nate's career.
Lol that's some glass is half full shit right there!

I genuinely wonder what the Conner trolls will do after this guy fades out of the spotlight.
If there's no Bane-mode Chael, Wingless Ronda, or even Jacked Brock... no true contender Sage... wtf would these people do?

I get that TS is playing the role, but it's still in bad taste. All Conner trolling is bad trolling.

This is the reason why I re watch UFC 196 for more than 100 times, becus of this kind of idiot, make we enjoy the moment Diaz choke out Conor more than anything else !!!

thatssotrue_3749_1331166173.gif

I dont think you know what "shills" are TS. Conor is the UFC money ticket right now

I made £1000 from a £27 bet on Nate Diaz by 2nd round submission. I can tell you now I will be betting on Diaz again, Conor does not have the power to hurt Diaz which makes it a long day for him, or until he gasses after round 1

what has Conor shown in their first fight that makes you think he is gonna beat Diaz?
he was eventually outstruck on the feet. and he was submitted pretty much as soon as it hit the ground.

Go to any mma forum and 95% of people are saying Conor will lose. A lot of them are saying Conor can't knock Diaz out or TKO him. These are the supposed hardcore fans who cll everybody else casuals.

Yet the betting lines favor Conor which made me realize there are shills out there bashing Conor on forums to sway the betting lines to Diaz but are secretly putting money on Conor. Pretty smart.
Standing = Diaz won
Clinch = Diaz won
Ground game = Diaz won

McGregor couldn't last more than two rounds. He threw all of his power shots and failed to even hurt Diaz while Diaz hurt him multiple times and eventually choked him out.

I don't understand how McGregor fans can be so confident.

I think everyone learned that Conor can't knock Nate out.

The betting line just shows how much hype Conor still has.

I watched a video of pros predicting this fight the other day, and not a single one picked Conor

UFC's interest is trilogy. So Conor by TKO. Nate will be happy with his money. Conor is best thing happened for Nate's career.

Fucking LOL at thinking Nate would ever consider taking a dive. He values his rep more than any amount of money.

The shills want people to think Nate will win and are convincing people to bet money on him. But in private they are dropping huge dollar on Conor because he will likely win.

I wouldn't be surprised if rich people are offering money via paypal to go around brainwashing people.
<24>

Diaz is just way to big for Conner. Yes skill can trump size, but the difference in skill between these two fighters isn't great enough for skill alone to be the only factor. Size makes the difference in this match up.
trolololol
If you wanna pretend that the size difference is huge at least be honest enough to say height, rather than Diaz being "way too big".
Diaz has a slight height advantage, and that's about it size-wise. Other than that he beat Conor with superior _skills_, not size.
513787730.jpg

Back