Crazy how many people are picking Diaz. Lots of shills out there

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Go to any mma forum and 95% of people are saying Conor will lose. A lot of them are saying Conor can't knock Diaz out or TKO him. These are the supposed hardcore fans who cll everybody else casuals.

Yet the betting lines favor Conor which made me realize there are shills out there bashing Conor on forums to sway the betting lines to Diaz but are secretly putting money on Conor. Pretty smart.

No, people aren't delusional as Conor fans. A well prepared Diaz takes this easier than the 1st fight.

Conor will once again showcase his amazing ability to shoot a double leg.

Go to any mma forum and 95% of people are saying Conor will lose. A lot of them are saying Conor can't knock Diaz out or TKO him. These are the supposed hardcore fans who cll everybody else casuals.

Yet the betting lines favor Conor which made me realize there are shills out there bashing Conor on forums to sway the betting lines to Diaz but are secretly putting money on Conor. Pretty smart.
Diaz is just way to big for Conner. Yes skill can trump size, but the difference in skill between these two fighters isn't great enough for skill alone to be the only factor. Size makes the difference in this match up.

Diaz won the first fight without even training, I don't see why thinking he should perform even better with a full camp would be being a "shill".

Its crazy to think the guy that decisively won last time will win again?

UFC's interest is trilogy. So Conor by TKO. Nate will be happy with his money. Conor is best thing happened for Nate's career.

The shills are picking Diaz? lol. News to me...

The shills want people to think Nate will win and are convincing people to bet money on him. But in private they are dropping huge dollar on Conor because he will likely win.

I wouldn't be surprised if rich people are offering money via paypal to go around brainwashing people.

UFC's interest is trilogy. So Conor by TKO. Nate will be happy with his money. Conor is best thing happened for Nate's career.

More like Nate is the best thing that ever happened to Conor's ducking ass.

The shills want people to think Nate will win and are convincing people to bet money on him. But in private they are dropping huge dollar on Conor because he will likely win.

I wouldn't be surprised if rich people are offering money via paypal to go around brainwashing people.
<mma4>

the only way Conor wins is by 1st round (t)KO. After the first round Conor is fucked.

And I'm saying this as someone who thinks Conor probably wins against dos Anjos and is has 50% of chances against Eddie.

Nate is just a horrible horrible match up for Connie.

8Zq586Q.gif

They've got good reason.

Well he did win the 1st fight, so I think that explains his support. Plus if you keep post whiney threads like this then Diaz will no doubt gather even more support

Last edited:
the only way Conor wins is by 1st round (t)KO. After the first round Conor is fucked.

And I'm saying this as someone who thinks Conor probably wins against dos Anjos and is has 50% of chances against Eddie.

Nate is just a horrible horrible match up for Connie.

It really is. Conor not having been 5 rounds before/has had a lot of short fights...and he's the guy that likes to put a lot in his punches. So when Diaz doesn't go down early, it's not good for him. He also has to spend more energy just covering distance that he never had to spend at FW.

Yeah, because multi million dollar betting companies read Sherdog to get a line on a fight....

Picking Diaz is the logical choice, Conor is the favorite because delusional fans put money down on him. Diaz simply has a higher chance of winning for a number of reasons...

1. He beat Conor already
  2. He came off an 11 day 'camp'
  3. He is the taller, longer and possibly stronger fighter
  4. He is the better boxer (Overall Conor is more well rounded - has better power)
  5. He is the better grappler
  6. He arguably has the best stamina (alongside his brother) in the entire UFC
  7. Conor got tired in the second round
  8. Conor's chin for the first time looked suspect with that one-two
  9. Conor appears delusional about the first fight
  10. Conor may not do what he needs to do to win which is attack the lead leg
  11. Conor can't go to sleep at night thinking about this fight, Nate is chilling getting high.

There are a good few reasons to pick Conor, particularly if he starts to implement a kick heavy gameplan or can time the longer fighter but anyone with a logical brain should pick Nate - I am not biased at all.

Last edited:
Can you blame them? Nate managed to win convincingly when he took the fight on eleven days notice, there's no reason to believe he won't perform even better after undergoing a full camp.

Back