Crazy Beliefs

Women who believe in psychics , fortune tellers, palmreaders etc. Like John Edwards warm reading bullshit.

They eat this stuff up and nothing you can say will make them see sense.

Yeah really!...what is with that? To many Disney movies growing up or sumpin?

How about the idiots who believe it's fine to text and drive because they "pay attention". You can't be paying attention when you're looking at your phone, moron.

I am on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, so exposure to Wicca, Peganism, Witch Craft, everything new age, holistic healing, alternative "medicine" and treatment, and others is not even that fringe here. (I should say that some alternative meds and treatments are scientifically valid, so don't freak out y'all)

Lol yeah, same in Calgary back then (dunno about now) and some parts of interior BC. Not fringe at all really anymore. I just know that a lot of people think it’s all complete bullshit. Me? I don’t judge.

Little bit of everything. Met a dude that said he talked to god one time. Like literally. Multiple people have sworn they've seen ghosts, some of them were otherwise rational and lucid people so I dunno what to make of that. People that believe in past lives, guardian angels watching over them. All organized religion.

And, uh, I met a psychic girl once. And one time I interacted with what, um, seemed to be a demon? I dunno man. Life is strange. And a lot more people are crazy than you would think, and in a variety of ways.

Last edited:
No, but we should. I'm a really cool guy. People often say that.

G8kG.gif

No I'm saying, because the thing I said about the guy saying he wrote those songs... It was 2 guys actually. Maybe 3 but my memory is shakey. I'm sure it is a common delusion. Not that you have it. Yes we can hangout

Lol yeah, same in Calgary back then (dunno about now) and some parts of interior BC. Not fringe at all really anymore. I just know that a lot of people think it’s all complete bullshit. Me? I don’t judge.

I always try to just salvage and nurture the positive in my real world interactions and do my best to live and let live respectfully, but I do judge and challenge people on their more ignorant beliefs and logical fallacies. Tough business, but they are out there spreading nonsense, so should be persuaded to value and use critical thinking and skepticism. It's a unethical to allow people to suffer ignorance and spread it to others. There is real harm in giving it a pass, but again, it's more important to not alienate people, or to impose my beliefs on others, so respectfully agreeing to disagree, and 'attacking' the idea and not the person usually suffices while stealthily exposing them to logic that they may exercise in their next conversation with themselves or others.

I got a crazy belief, but I ain’t sharing with you fucking jackals

No offense

Back