Craziest Things that happened in Florida in 2012

1297871938956.gif

I googled "Florida sucks" and this came up.

300_115321.gif

I've actually only been to Miami, but from what I saw, it was douche central.
Great food and great eye candy though. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot.

Didn't some lady have her driveway stolen?

All of that in just one year? Goddamn, and I thought New York was odd.

Didn't some lady have her driveway stolen?

http://jalopnik.com/5968506/someone-stole-a-driveway-and-yes-it-was-in-florida

Someone Stole A Driveway And Yes It Was In Florida
Benjamin Preston

Pulling into your driveway after a long day of work can be the most satisfying part of the day. Well, unless your driveway isn't there when you return home.

When Michelle Wright got home from work one night this week, her ah-I'm-home sentiment was dashed away when her car lurched suddenly. Someone had taken the pavers on her driveway while she was gone, so the car fell roughly as it entered the sunken, bare dirt the thieves left behind.

We've heard of cars being stolen from people's driveways, but stealing the driveway? This has to be new.

A witness saw two men taking the pavers and loading them into a flatbed truck, but because there was already construction on Wright's property, he didn't think much of it. Police are on the lookout for the men. One is tall, black, and heavyset and the other is short, white, and skinny. Both are in their 30s and possibly the duo from a new sitcom on NBC.

If Dexter has taught me anything, that place is full of serial killers.

Ok, not to be picky, but two different people "eat" people, and a butthole tattoo is the craziest thing to happen?

Lol, the guy at number 30 who shit his pants looks like Brian Stann :icon_chee

16 looks like somewhere between Harley Race and Kenny Rogers.

There's some prime shoop potential in there.

Ok, not to be picky, but two different people "eat" people, and a butthole tattoo is the craziest thing to happen?

Its a coverup for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse obviously.

I'm a rent a cop in this crap state. I could tell you some stuff. The craziness is due in no small part to the sheer amount of tourists, foreigners, and old people that float around this cesspool of humanity that is Florida.

I'm a rent a cop in this crap state. I could tell you some stuff. The craziness is due in no small part to the sheer amount of tourists, foreigners, and old people that float around this cesspool of humanity that is Florida.

Almost relocated to Florida for work. This is kind of my takeaway from looking into it.

Back