Craziest Thing You've Ever Called

Yea and it's becoming a thing too. Werdum came out and said he wanted to take time off immediately after getting the belt. I don't like this trend.
I prefer active champions, too. Though, if they fought every couple of months, they could clear their division of contenders too quickly. There needs to be time to build new contenders.

I called Arlovski beating Travis Browne.
I thought Browne was going to beat Arlovski with his "improved boxing", up until I heard Edmond's masterful coaching in the background, "Get that motherfucker!" After that, I wasn't so sure.

My buddy called Dillashaw finishing Barao in the 5th round in that first fight... That was pretty crazy.

Random off topic: Back in the day, my dad called Giants' Linebacker Lawrence Taylor breaking the Redskins' QB's leg on the exact play it happened. "He's gonna break his leg on this next play, just you watch" I think was his exact words. Verified by my family members/friends who were there.

I had a dream that Forrest Griffin would beat Rampage by decision.

how Werdum would KO Hunt (I even called out his knees).

Like that, I called out many, many fights.

Congrat's about that, man. Personally I never saw it coming haha. I thought Hunt would starch Werdum on the feet, follow him on the ground after a big blow that drops Werdum and eventually be caught in a submission.

My roommate said MM would KO Benavidez in the first round in the rematch. I lol'd and then was like O_O

I called Mir KO'ing Duffee. My exact words were "Mir, round one KO, head clean off, put it in the books", said on my buddy's MMA podcast lol. (Probably like twenty minutes before it happened, too).

I picked Sonnen to lose by triangle, in Silva/Sonnen I.

"Sonnen gets triangled very early or very late in the fight"

I called Mir KO'ing Duffee. My exact words were "Mir, round one KO, head clean off, put it in the books", said on my buddy's MMA podcast lol. (Probably like twenty minutes before it happened, too).
Awesome, hahaha, do you have a link?

My buddy called Dillashaw finishing Barao in the 5th round in that first fight... That was pretty crazy.

Random off topic: Back in the day, my dad called Giants' Linebacker Lawrence Taylor breaking the Redskins' QB's leg on the exact play it happened. "He's gonna break his leg on this next play, just you watch" I think was his exact words. Verified by my family members/friends who were there.
That's some spooky shit. Is your Dad's name Marty McFly?

I thought Eddie Bravo would defeat Royler with a truck leg slicer, which is essentially the vaporizer but with the leg in the other direction. Came very close to coming true.

Though, if they fought every couple of months, they could clear their division of contenders too quickly. There needs to be time to build new contenders.

That's true, but they could kill a contender if they don't fight actively enough. Nobody is on a winning streak forever.

Look at the MW picture : Romero is very likely to face Jacar

That Cy Sperling would make an appearance at Wrestlemania. No shit. It was so random and bizarre... still don't believe it.

I knew Shogun was the one to topple Machida when Machida was on his way to the belt and won the belt, he looked invincible with his style and avoidability

I was LIVID at the decision in their first fight and so \o/ after their second

then that house of cards all came crashing down in the Jones fight

Not that crazy but I was 100% Weidman was gonna beat Silva the second time, I just couldn't see how Silva was gonna survive Weidman

Back