Craziest MMA statistics

Chris Leben was choked out in a fight and still won by KO.

Every notable name you'll find on Fultons record is a loss

Fujita didn't drop Fedor but he rocked him. And the only reason Hendo didn't "drop" Fedor is because of a bullshit technicality.

But it's okay. Hendo still knocked him out. Standing strike or ground strike. Can't change that

Chuck Lidell was considered one of the best KO artist of all time but he only won a KOTN award in his UFC career once

Orly?

FedorvsHendo.gif

Ok, the Hendo fight no he was knocked out while pretty much on the ground, the uppercut just hits him with such force it just looks like his hands actually go up for a second :)

But the Fujita fight, if he didn't have Fujita to stumble and hold on to he would have hit the ground. Fedor was lucky Fujita is such a nice guy that he caught him before he dropped

Takanori Gomi scored the fastest knockout in PRIDE history, defeating Ralph Gracie in a record 6 seconds after a knee that KO'ed Ralph cold.

Fujita didn't drop Fedor but he rocked him. And the only reason Hendo didn't "drop" Fedor is because of a bullshit technicality.

But it's okay. Hendo still knocked him out. Standing strike or ground strike. Can't change that

I'm not denying Hendo's ko, nor do I think it was a bad stoppage. The fact was stated that Fedor had never been knocked down (as in the stat recorded as a knockdown) and he hasn't.

If Hendo had kneed him in the head he would have been warned/point taken because Fedor was a downed fighter. I'm not discounting the brutality of Hendo's right hand, but merely that it does not count as a tick in the stat column for 'knockdown'.

If BJ still trained like he did for the Diego Sanchez fight, he'd probably still be the LW champ and possibly the WW champ.

If BJ still trained like he did for the Diego Sanchez fight, he'd probably still be the LW champ and possibly the WW champ.

It wasn't his training that lost him the fight to Edgar, it was his stupid stand-straight-in-front-of-the-guy-thats-faster-than-me-and-try- to-counter-punch gameplan that did.

Travis Fulton is built for this thread

307 MMA fights

247 victories

150 submission wins

the #'s are mind boggling

Travis Fulton is built for this thread

307 MMA fights

247 victories

150 submission wins

the #'s are mind boggling

The most submission wins AND KO/TKO wins out of any fighter. Ever.

Back