Craziest MMA statistics

Overeem has been ko/tko'd as many times in MMA as Arlovski, and both were last knocked out by the same guy.

Sakuraba lost to and beat the same person in the same night. (his loss was later turned into a no contest).

Anderson has KOd opponents with punches, elbows, knees and kicks.

Kevin Burns won a fight by TKO -> "Eye injury" aka eye poke. Pretty sure it's the only time an eye poke was ruled a TKO.

Kevin Burns won a fight by TKO -> "Eye injury" aka eye poke. Pretty sure it's the only time an eye poke was ruled a TKO.

Thankfully Rumble was able to redeem himself with a brutal KO in the rematch but the first call most definitely needs to be reversed to a NC. Not sure why it hasn't been already.

Matt Brown is tied for the most ko/tko victories in UFC welterweight history. He has six, alongside Hughes and Alves. (I'm talking straight 170 lb fights)

Outside of B.J. Penn only one LW title fight has had a finish in it. Edgar vs. Maynard III

All the rest have gone to a decision.

...:rolleyes: Come on man, if you don't have a stat to post you don't have to reach for something so ridiculous.

ALL OF GSPS WINS ARE BY DECISION. Not counting his finishes.

The LHW title changed hands 6 times over the course of 4 years before Jones got his hands on it, who then defeated 4 of those previous holders

Jason Reinhardt is 0-3 in the UFC, each time losing in a different weight class (LW/FW/BW). He's 20-0 outside of the UFC. Also, he gave his parents crabs.

Hallman beat hughes twice in under a minute combined. Trigg beat hallman twice. Gughes beat trigg twice.

The only double mma "love triangle" in mma.

No, he wasn't. Henderson took his back on the ground and landed an upercut under Fedors arm. Ground strikes.

Weren' both knees off the ground? Doesn't that constitute being dropped? I'm going off memory maybe I'm wrong

Weren' both knees off the ground? Doesn't that constitute being dropped? I'm going off memory maybe I'm wrong

Don't argue with a Fedor fan, they don't use logic or reason. He was dropped by both Fujita and Hendo

Don't argue with a Fedor fan, they don't use logic or reason. He was dropped by both Fujita and Hendo

Orly?

FedorvsHendo.gif

Back