Craziest MMA statistics

Chris Weidman tapped Jesse Bongfeldt with a standing guillotine.
Christian Morecraft tapped Sean McCorkle with a standing guillotine.
Charles Oliveira tapped Efrain Escudero with a standing RNC =)

Does Faber over menjivar count?

Jesus. He has 300 fights. It doesn't seem like there's enough time in ones lifeto stack up that many fights.

Fighting mostly bums in local shows once a week or so gets you that kind of record quite easily.

100% of Nick Diaz's fans are as delusional and whiney as he is. Troof.

Matt Riddle and Amir Sodollah are the only fighters I can find that have had every single one of their professional matches exclusively within the UFC, and both of them have done it at 170. Even with 10 fights each they still haven't fought each other and their only common opponent in all 20 fights is Demarques Johnson, who they both defeated

I believe Tito too.

slomoandersondropsleben_medium.gif

HOTT DAMMNN

That fight was fkng awesome!! Ill never forget that kick and punches to the head, Leben was KTFO'DDDd

Only two fighters in UFC history have earned two tapouts with standing submissions: Patrick Smith and Jon Jones.

This is the problem with this thread - it's like people are just sitting there making things up.

Please research before you write a reply.

Another one from the Penn-Sanchez match that is pretty crazy are the total strikes...something like 151-8 I think it was?

Diego Sanchez has only lost to fighters whose first names begin with the letter J :

Josh Koscheck
Jon Fitch
Jay Dee Penn
John Hathaway
Jake Ellenberger

oh my god. this explains everything. the judges were aware of this and didn't want to ruin diego's trivia fact! that's why they gave him the decisions against martin kampmann and takanori gomi. :eek:

Rashad Evans has never lost to someone if they fought Keith Jardine first.

This is the problem with this thread - it's like people are just sitting there making things up.

Please research before you write a reply.

This is the problem with this thread - it's like people are just sitting there not actually reading what others write.

Please read things more thoroughly before you're all GET OFF MA LAWN, DAMN KIDS!.

Leonard Garcia had, arguably, the worst striking performance in UFC history. Among fighters with at least 50 significant attempts in one particular fight, Garcia's 2-for-69 performance against Matt Grice earned him a landing percentage of 3%, the lowest ever.

Only two fighters in UFC history have earned two tapouts with standing submissions: Patrick Smith and Jon Jones.

Chris Weidman tapped Jesse Bongfeldt with a standing guillotine.
Christian Morecraft tapped Sean McCorkle with a standing guillotine.
Charles Oliveira tapped Efrain Escudero with a standing RNC =)

Does Faber over menjivar count?

Dan Miller tapped Rob Kimmons with a standing RNC

Two. TWO. TWOOOO.

Back