Craziest MMA Fighter of All Time?

Krazy Horse Bennett.

tumblr_m6o6sgEVME1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

1374498161_1996587916.gif

I concur!

By most definitions of crazy i.e. insane, Datsik is by far the most accurate example.

Mayhem and diaz bros think every decision loss they won.

Datsik still is, although ppl like War Machine and Mayhem have been trying to claim the title.

hqdefault.jpg

susumu01.jpg

EDIT: The village where Igor grew up, they had a bell chime for every time Vovchancyn got drunk and pissed off and rampaged through the city.

I hope you thought that the black dude in each pic was the same because that's really funny

Sociopathic MMA fighters, that have exhibited sociopathic tendencies in no particular order are

1. Lee Murray
2. Joe Son
3. Datsik
4. Mike Whitehead
5. War machine
6. Crazy Horse Bennet
7. Junkie Browning
8. Chael Sonnen
9. Alex Emilianenko
10. Mayhem Miller

But the most unreal one, is a forgotten one.

Justin Leavens on December 17, 2008, shot and killed his girlfriend and himself.

Datsik is the clear winner, but how has everyone in this thread forgotten Paulo Filho.

Dude appeared to have a legit schizophrenic episode in the ring against Sonnen. He's gotta get some votes.

You can tell who has heard of Viacheslav Datsik and who has not.

viacheslavdatsik_201205280820220.jpg

265728326.jpg

I mean... Mayhem is definitely certifiable, but you have to go with War Machine. It takes a special kind of nuts to do the things that he has done. He is criminally insane.

[YT]Hgb5Qy1NZeg[/YT]

[YT]IhN6xZNRWDg[/YT]

These two knuckleheads. Krazy Horse Bennett was one too. Honorable mention goes to hypocrite Joe Son.

Okay, for future reference, Datsik should from now on be disqualified from these types of threads, because, obviously, no contest, duh.

Has anyone mentioned Datsik 200 times yet? Because if not, I want to say him.

Back