Craziest MMA Fighter of All Time?

Datsik with Mayhem a not so close 2nd.

You could probably throw Thiago Silva in there too.

Eh, I don't know if I would include him because then we start to get into Jon Jones and Rampage territory. The others have shown patterns of dysfunctional behavior for years.

Branko Cikatic is up there to. I think he got disqualified in 2 out of the 3 mma matches he had, and at one point he threatened to kill Mirko Cro Cop, and the threat was taken very seriously because everyone in Croatia knew how crazy he was.

HaroldHoward.jpeg

http://www.cagepotato.com/harold-howard-batsht-crazy/

Mayhem "Purple Hands" Miller.

Plus I think there's already a psychiatric case opened on him.

Another for Lee Murray here. He wasn't so much wild crazy as much psycho crazy, scary dude.

Datsik by far. I mean, how could anyone even consider another? If ya don't really know who this guy is, go check out some vids. I mean this guy is like the crazed person in a horror movie that escaped from the asylum.

Datsik reportedly had obsessive antisemitic and anti-Christian views, while exalting Slavic paganism. The official expert analysis on his mental sanity asserted that he claimed Jesus Christ was a Mossad agent, whereas Datsik believing himself to be “Red Tarzan,” the son of Slavic god Perun. In the analysis he was concluded to suffer from schizophrenia and avoided criminal charges.[4] He was first locked in a high-security mental institution for therapy but he was transferred to a low-security psychiatric clinic in July 2010

Escape and deportation

etc. etc.

Datsik by a long shot.

I think a lot of Mayhem's craziness is just an act too (although I'm no expert and don't follow the guy closely).

Datsik is the clear winner but a poll would be interesting

Back