News Crawford vs Porter does 135k units

These number are sinking

first 190k, then 150k ...he will struggle to break even soon

I think omaha is not exactly a hotbed for sports, i gather, errol spence has texas behind him, he only needs 0.5% for the population of the PPV to be a success.

Nah… just an excuse… people don’t respect Crawford because he has been a cherry picker all his life… and they respect Spence’s resume …

Tito Trinidad comes from a small little Borough of San Juan (7 miles) (Cupey) and has some of the biggest PPV’s in history

I’d be interested in seeing what Crawford/Spence can do. . . In a couple years though I think Boots Ennis is running the division

I agree that having to get ESPN+ then a PPV is stupid for both boxing and UFC.
I'm curious about this elderly buyer that Bud is talking about, is there a large group of them who buy boxing PPVs? I can't recall anyone really aiming for the what does this button do demo.
It is completely stupid I agree…. The weird part is how many old people that are Bud’s fans could not buy the PPV ? LMAO

It is completely stupid I agree…. The weird part is how many old people that are Bud’s fans could not buy the PPV ? LMAO

What was his excuse for that Postol fight selling so poorly on HBO?
The elderly don't have cable

outside of hard core boxing fans no one knows who porter or crawford is. facts

What ?

Decent? For the self proclaimed #1 guy, nope

Spence vs Porter did over 270k … Spence vs Mikey Garcia around 300k… Spence vs Danny Garcia 250k … even Gervonta Davis vs Barrios sold more, 220k

promtion promotion promtion. I could bame hundreds of fights that did worse than jake Paul bs askren.

outside of hard core boxing fans no one knows who porter or crawford is. facts

I don’t know what everyone is making such a fuss about. 135K PPV buys is pretty good for an up an comer like Prospect Bud. This early in his career is a bit demanding to expect him to carry a PPV single handedly.

Brutal, for such a good fight.

TBF, the undercard was shite.

Back when Haymon first signed the big network deals with PBC, this wouldve been a PBC fight

Keef/Porter
Porter/Broner

etc

Back