Crawford vs Lundy RBR

Does pac still beat crawford ?
Yes.

That being said, Crawford is as ready as he will ever be. He is in his prime right now, I do not believe he is not going to get significantly better from here.

Yes.

That being said, Crawford is as ready as he will ever be. He is in his prime right now, I do not believe he is not going to get significantly better from here.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

But I would like to see him fight swift or broner.

Crawford looked good. He's ready for Pacquiao right now.

Pac would ruin Crawford. As easily as Crawford has been to hit vs Gamboa, Lundy and Dulorme I have to think Pac would knock the shit out of him.

That southpaw stance isn't going to throw Pac off, Pac is southpaw himself and his left hand is faster than Crawfords. Also, Lundy and Gamboa are dwarfs. Pac is no giant but he's a real welter.

Crawford is lucky he didn't get that fight.

I'm a big Crawford fan and I've seen him fight live many times. I hope he gets the paquiao fight. I'll bet on bud.

Pac would ruin Crawford. As easily as Crawford has been to hit vs Gamboa, Lundy and Dulorme I have to think Pac would knock the shit out of him.

That southpaw stance isn't going to throw Pac off, Pac is southpaw himself and his left hand is faster than Crawfords. Also, Lundy and Gamboa are dwarfs. Pac is no giant but he's a real welter.

Yeah thats how I kinda feel about it Crawford is good but he is no slick defensive fighter like floyd and being hit often by guys not even on pacs lvl is not good.

Whats,this talk about fighting Pacquiao? Isnt he retiring after Bradley 3?

I missed it, but by the sounds of it, it was a typical Crawford fight. He takes one or two rounds to get his opponent's measure, and then he goes to work. I haven't seen enough from him to think that he would have beaten Pacquiao if he got the fight, but the thing I would say to people worried about him taking a shot here and there against lesser comp is that Juan Manuel Marquez typically got hit a bit even if he was facing competition at a lower level than Pacquiao.

Whats,this talk about fighting Pacquiao? Isnt he retiring after Bradley 3?
HBO was trying hard to sell Crawford as Pacs opponent before the 3rd Bradley fight was announced.

Kellerman said as per Arum Provodnikov is next.

Crawford is clearly a welterweight, and he'll soon move up to the weight class and we'll see what he's made of.

Also, I read on twitter that HBO wants to make Ruslan vs. Crawford next... Wow, I hope not! He needs to get tested.

Seano would love that fight and don't let him tell you any different.

Ruslan vs Crawford hmmm easy fight if he boxes him up.

although i feel your sentiments deep inside Seano, Crawford can deal significant damage to Mr Pac who is now into his father time. I feel now more then ever with the controversy with his disapproval with the homosexuals, he now feels his ego and reputation is in question just a little bit. I give this edge to his next opponent, for Manny can be shook.

Terrence displayed descent boxing IQ, and will be aware of Manny's traps, he will find the angle Mr Seano and he will get deep inside his sweet delicious chin.

Crawford is clearly a welterweight, and he'll soon move up to the weight class and we'll see what he's made of.

Also, I read on twitter that HBO wants to make Ruslan vs. Crawford next... Wow, I hope not! He needs to get tested.
I thought he looked skinny as hell next to Lundy.. He's tall, but that's about it.. it's not like he's a broad shouldered beast like Shane Mosley or DLH were.. he's a natural 140..he'll go up, but I think his frame is suited for 140

although i feel your sentiments deep inside Seano, Crawford can deal significant damage to Mr Pac who is now into his father time. I feel now more then ever with the controversy with his disapproval with the homosexuals, he now feels his ego and reputation is in question just a little bit. I give this edge to his next opponent, for Manny can be shook.

Terrence displayed descent boxing IQ, and will be aware of Manny's traps, he will find the angle Mr Seano and he will get deep inside his sweet delicious chin.
To be fair, we don't really know how Crawford feels about homosexuals so we have no way of knowing how the fight would play out.

Lundy has short limbs long torso, but his torso is thick, his lower extremities is not as developed as Mr Pac.

To be fair, we don't really know how Crawford feels about homosexuals so we have no way of knowing how the fight would play out.

I suspect he would disapprove, but yet at the same time not harbor such malicious thought towards the LBGT community given their issues was once similar problems black people faced not too long ago.

That being said, his dolicomorphic body structure can store lots of energy, and Manny has problems with outboxers with reach, he boxes better then Mr Pac so that would frustrate his ability to gauge the distance. Manny has proven to be slightly reckless even, in his later fights due to impatience so opportunities are open to get it in. Not too mention while still in his prime, Crawford still has a solid chin, and can keep his cool in the pocket. I do admit his defense is little to be desired, but then again we have witnessed recently one of the greatest defense technicians of all time. He will tenderize and surgically incise the meat off of Mr Pac's bones as the rounds go by.

Back