Crawford To Arum: "Release Me Now And You Don't Have To Lose Money No More"

TC is highly skilled but he was A side boy in match vs Machine therefore he didn't get count when Machine get him down.
A side fighter.
/ Machine isn't yet enought good for any one from top 5.

Not bad win, a bit shadowed with not getting deserved count.

It doesn't matters that TC fans might insist there that It wasn't knockdown, it Was this one.
Yes, he defeated Machine but there I think Machine might thank his managment cos they pushed him too early vs too good opponent.

Terence was physically stronger and he is enough talented and skilled to use this vs Machine properly.
Yeah, he is very good, should fight vs Spence Jr.

Last edited:
Being THE BEST BOXER means you have fought and beat the other top relevant boxers at or around your weight.
Boxing is actually when 2 real living fighters get into a ring and have a professional contest. Not when FANS argue about attributes, amateur scouting reports, and fantasy match-ups on the interwebz....
Yet you claim wilder is the best after only beating Ortiz

It sounded ungrateful, making sure tdog doesnt get ideas above his station. Perfect opportunity at the perfect time really.

He is Wilder's fan.
The same Dorticos had more comptetive fights vs very close to his age and ranking opponents.
Not old slow Ortiz 40? and supposedly out of shape rusty Fury.:D
Even Ward fought very close matchups in Kessler etc. Not alone to compare Wilder with Foreman for example.
George Foreman had fought 29 y.o Olympic Gold medalist with pro record 29-0-0 ( 25 KOs ) in Joe Frazier for a tittle. Now he is compared with Wilder. :D

Yet, here you go with more false narratives.
Save that bullshit for the other thread you ran from after your score got exposed.

He is Wilder's fan.
The same Dorticos had more comptetive fights vs very close to his age and ranking opponents.
Not old slow Ortiz 40? and supposedly out of shape rusty Fury.:D
Even Ward fought very close matchups in Kessler etc. Not alone to compare Wilder with Foreman for example.
George Foreman had fought 29 y.o Olympic Gold medalist with pro record 29-0-0 ( 25 KOs ) in Joe Frazier for a tittle. Now he is compared with Wilder. :D
And you hate America and Wilder.
Wilder is one of the most exciting fighters in history , nothing wrong with being a fan of his God given boxing ability.

And you hate America and Wilder.
Wilder is one of the most exciting fighters in history
From where Terence and Foreman does come? From moon or U.S.
You are obsessed with this boring Wilder like mad. These talks from guy's like you are filling internet more than 2 years, how Wilder will beat Fury, his fans comparisions him vs Holmes, Foreman, Frazier, Ali, Holyfield, Floyd, Canelo, SRR etc .............

And last arguments you do have is false statement "you hate americans."
You are from U.S. U.S is not continent.
Guys like you are sitting in internet, hate all fighters if they aren't from U.S and thinking that U.S is all continent of america.
No, in europe you do not come from america, you do come from U.S.

From where Terence and Foreman does come? From moon or U.S.
You are obsessed with this boring Wilder like mad. These talks from guy's like you are filling internet more than 2 years, how Wilder will beat Fury, his fans comparisions him vs Holmes, Foreman, Frazier, Ali, Holyfield, Floyd, Canelo, SRR etc .............

And last arguments you do have is false statement you hate americans.
You are from U.S. U.S is not continent.
Guys like you are sitting in internet, hate all fighters if they aren't from U.S and thinking that U.S is all continent of america.
No, in europe you do not come from america, you do come from U.S.
Don't talk about obsessed. You and another poor poster litterally came into a TERRANCE CRAWFORD thread. Then found a comment I made about TERRANCE CRAWFORD and started taking shots at me about Deontay Wilder.

It sounds like you 2 are obsessed with ME and Wilder.
If you would like to comment on my TERRANCE CRAWFORD take by all means do.
If not dont ruin this thread with your guy's Wilder fetish.
Thanks

It sounds like you 2 are obsessed with ME and Wilder.
<45>
I'm not obsessed with hot fans.
Regards to Wilder, better he quickly moved to U.K and fought vs Fury and A.J, then Ruiz, Whyte, Chisora and maybe even Ortiz III fight? Why not?

LOL.

Yet, here you go with more false narratives.
Save that bullshit for the other thread you ran from after your score got exposed.
Didn’t run mate have a life other than this forum! And your post so hypercritical it’s unreal

<45>
I'm not obsessed with hot fans.
Regards to Wilder, better he quickly moved to U.K and fought vs Fury and A.J, then Ruiz, Whyte, Chisora and maybe even Ortiz III fight? Why not?

LOL.
Why are you still talking about Wilder? This is a TERRANCE CRAWFORD thread. Do have anything for TERRANCE CRAWFORD to add?
I think at this point Deontay should probably get a protective order against some of you. Obsessed

Didn’t run mate have a life other than this forum! And your post so hypercritical it’s unreal
Then you should of took your Wilder issues in that thread when you obviously have the time to post here. Yeah so busy...

Good input. I usually skip passed long posts but that was well put.
The only part I disagree with is Kell Brook possibly being past it after GGG. He won his last 3 before losing to TC and he was doing fine before he got caught with a solid shot and got stopped.
I didn’t want to imply Kell is a bum. He had the combination of physical ability, mental toughness, skill and as he has shown, courage in spades. However, the Golovkin and Spence stoppages come at a cost. Having titanium fused into your orbital socket because you intend to extend your career has a cost. He was in solid with Crawford, ahead on my “unofficial” scorecard. But Crawford was probing and measuring and had not really committed to engagement. Brooks Kell was among the top fighters in the world. But his timer went ding and his face cannot sustain what his heart and mind tell him it could.

I didn’t want to imply Kell is a bum. He had the combination of physical ability, mental toughness, skill and as he has shown, courage in spades. However, the Golovkin and Spence stoppages come at a cost. Having titanium fused into your orbital socket because you intend to extend your career has a cost. He was in solid with Crawford, ahead on my “unofficial” scorecard. But Crawford was probing and measuring and had not really committed to engagement. Brooks Kell was among the top fighters in the world. But his timer went ding and his face cannot sustain what his heart and mind tell him it could.

Fair enough. I didn't see his last 3. Did he get caught at all and how did he react? How did he perform overall?
Just curious.

The sport of boxing says that we need very close matchups.
The business of boxing says that boxer must be undefeated.
Fans are merciless and usually don't forgive lost fight.

Therefore we do have champs that hestitate to fight anyone that might posess real threat.

The result of this is that guys like Dorticos aren't even frequently mentioned in forums, despite he foght top CW dogs.
If you are fighting professionally you are a business.

Ppl in forums too judge boxers by undefeated status and therefore to remain undefeated is preferable.
Very good point on the “sport” versus “business” dichotomy. When these 2 interests align, it is pure gold. Ali v Foreman, Leonard v Duran, Holmes v Cooney, Hagler v Hearns, Hagler v Leonard, Hearns v Leonard, De La Hoya v Trinidad I, II (avoided the take your win and run scenario) Then there are those that were never made because the business of boxing said no. Bowe v Tyson. One of the best thing about fighters from Mexico and the U.K. is the lack of avoidance of other top fighters. Boxing fans appreciate this in a fighter. Bud Crawford is a prohibitive favorite against any fighter at 140 and most fighters at 147. He is not physically afraid of any fighter at these weights. However, Spence at 147 is a very substantial business risk. Were the fight made after the Spence victory over Garcia (probability says Spence wins if he doesn’t take risks) it would be great. Too bad one or both fighters are not Mexican or from the U.K.

Fair enough. I didn't see his last 3. Did he get caught at all and how did he react? How did he perform overall?
Just curious.
Kell Brooks’ opponents in his last 3 fights before Crawford were 78-5. This was not “crushing cans” fights. He KO’d Rabchanka and DeLuca. Looked good, had lots of power, much stronger than all 3. They were outclassed no doubt, but were good solid professional fighters with good records. Here’s the problem with Kell Brooks. He doesn’t give a f*ck about the business of boxing. He went up 2 weight classes to fight Golovkin taking away his -0- Yeah, some say he took the fight only because of money. But it was short money and most boxers have to project their earning potential out over a career of maybe 8-10 years, longer if you haven’t been in Arturo Gatti-Mickey Ward type fights. So business says decline that GGG fight. The sport says climb that mountain and see what happens. Then for your very next fight, you face Spence. Kell Brooks never has to prove his courage to anyone ever again. Crawford has yet to have that defining fight where he is tested, has to get off the canvas, or is cut or with closed eyes and digs deep for a win. We boxing fans love the “what if” scenario.

Back