Crawford Khan ppv buys?

CobraCmndr6193

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone know how many buys Crawford-Khan did? This could tell us a lot about the future of ESPN/Top Rank PPV.

The reports are that it apparently flopped.

100-150K with the most it could top out at 200K.

The reports are that it apparently flopped.

100-150K with the most it could top out at 200K.
So much for "more than Wilder v Fury" eh, Arum? lol

probably not as much as Spence vs Garcia

Spence is going to be the A side in negotiations with Crawford no doubt

I'm shocked if it did 200k, honestly.

I feel bad for whoever bought that piece of shit

Stephenson was boring
Teofimo sleptwalked through his fight and still demolished the guy

First ppv fight was actually the most entertaining and i forgot their names

Lol nice job Bob

But Bob was confident they'd do more than 1 million buys. Are you saying Bob is wrong?

The price was stupid. At $35 I’d have bought it. $70? No chance.

Stephenson was boring

Lol nice job Bob
Lol, then he had the nerve to say “every boxing fan should refuse to patronize Haymon’s fighters”

Lol, then he had the nerve to say “every boxing fan should refuse to patronize Haymon’s fighters”
Bob channeling Vince McMahon after the show might have been the best part to be honest...i was certainly entertained

Stephenson was boring

Lol nice job Bob
I agree with your overall point but to nitpick I don’t think teofeominator slept walked through the match.
Tatli did a good job of fighting in a way that would slow down teo and force him to not just blitz him. And I as impressed with Teo because he sat back boxed well and still ended up Finding a way to blast him out. It’s an important test in a boxers career that not a lot of guys pass with flying colors.

I agree with your overall point but to nitpick I don’t think teofeominator slept walked through the match.
Tatli did a good job of fighting in a way that would slow down teo and force him to not just blitz him. And I as impressed with Teo because he sat back boxed well and still ended up Finding a way to blast him out. It’s an important test in a boxers career that not a lot of guys pass with flying colors.
That's a good point...young boxers have to face different types of fighters to develop, in that sense i think we'd all agree he definitely aced the test. My expectations for that fight were probably unfair because that was THE fight i was pumped for...but as far as big picture you're 100% right

That's a good point...young boxers have to face different types of fighters to develop, in that sense i think we'd all agree he definitely aced the test. My expectations for that fight were probably unfair because that was THE fight i was pumped for...but as far as big picture you're 100% right
Yea I agree with that 100%.
The whole Loma beef angle is pretty lame Imo. But if it gets a fight done I would be a very happy fan Loma vs Lopez would be an amazing fight.

Yea I agree with that 100%.
The whole Loma beef angle is pretty lame Imo. But if it gets a fight done I would be a very happy fan Loma vs Lopez would be an amazing fight.
Seems kinda early but Teofimo will be moving up soon by the sound of things....he probably just wants to get that Loma money while he can because that actually might be ppv worthy which = $$$$

Seems kinda early but Teofimo will be moving up soon by the sound of things....he probably just wants to get that Loma money while he can because that actually might be ppv worthy which = $$$$
Yea that’s why it was lame obvious why Teo wants it but why should Lima take it..
it would be a throwback type fight like when Sanchez was top dog and was still fighting dangerous up and comers like Nelson.

Let’s just be real Two wants money and it would be a good fight let’s make it especially since Mikey don’t want none.

Back