Crawford-Khan Pay-Per-View Details: $69.95 For HD

Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

$70 for that??

Sigh....... take my money you blood sucking leaches.

Hard pass. I don’t dislike Khan enough to pay to watch him lose. I can’t imagin this fight having any drama. And the undercard is showcases iirc. Garcia/Granados will be much better.

It's showing on BT Sport in the UK, announced as £20. America gets charged too much for fights.

So they had the fucking intern do the princing. Smart move.

Strong no here. Is there even a decent fight on the undercard? Haven't even looked at this event lineup cause I assume it sucks

Strong no here. Is there even a decent fight on the undercard? Haven't even looked at this event lineup cause I assume it sucks

• Title fight: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan, 12 rounds, for Crawford's WBO welterweight title

• Shakur Stevenson vs. Christopher Diaz, 10 rounds, featherweights

• Teofimo Lopez vs. Edis Tatli, 10 rounds, lightweights

• Felix Verdejo vs. Bryan Vasquez, 10 rounds, lightweights

Not worth it.

For $30 more you can get DAZN and watch Canelo vs Jacobs, Joshua vs Miller and GGG vs some guy and many more

• Title fight: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan, 12 rounds, for Crawford's WBO welterweight title

Not worth it.

Oh damm that does sound interesting to see Lopez and see if Verdejo has finally made any improvements and if Shakur looses focus and gets caught by Diaz, but yeah $70 hellz no I ain’t raping my wallet like that.

There's free UFC on tomorrow, isn't there? Not to mention Garcia vs Granados.
Crawford vs Khan is next week and yes, just below 100k buys sounds about rigjt

Not worth it.
holy shit i forgot félix verdejo even existed

Back