Crawford calls out Danny Garcia

I grew up around a lot of guys like that, though meth was the drug of choice around those parts. Found myself nodding and saying "for sure" a lot and wondering how to get away from the conversation. In Angels case it might be a little entertaining because he's well off. Normally though it's not all that entertaining; it's mostly depressing, because you know if you come back to them in 10 years they will either be dead or telling the exact same story.

Yeah, entertaining for about 20 minutes. After that, just sad. Maybe I'm being too hard on Angel, but I trust Zab to spot a "custy."

Yeah, entertaining for about 20 minutes. After that, just sad. Maybe I'm being too hard on Angel, but I trust Zab to spot a "custy."

Both of you are always promising to my eyes, I would love nothing more than for you two to use the interaction to fuse towards a newer form of consciousness. The resistance that entangles your thoughts will not purify your tangible sentience Mr Electra. It weakens your naturally powerful convictions. I want your convictions, for they are powerful vibrating forces that splashes to all men that are touched by the blazon breeze of your own actuality. I want to feel the sensation of your mind stroking in it's entirety as you untangle any form of self doubt to your fellow sapien. Believe in the process and you will see what i see, and i know you have the life force we all crave, I saw glimpses of your pneuma spurt and drip for all of us to witness so i know i will one day witness the true burst in you one day, the splotch of your anima will be glorious.

tumblr_megmfzXHFH1rj9sw5o1_500.gif

all TC has to do is sign with Haymon. If he isnt willimg to do that than its just talk.

And their goes one problem with boxing. Some guys can't fight eachother even if they are chomping at the bit to do do so.. Sigh.!

Because...?
Because it is and shouldn't really need explaining. They are legit wins over top level competition.

Garcia didn't just "land one punch" on Khan either.He beat the guy from pillar to post over the course of a couple of rounds. He dropped him 3 times before Bayless stepped in and stopped the beating.

Instead of doing this on twitter where a couple/few thousand see it, why was he not doing on PPV when he had a couple/few hundred thousand people tuning in?

Because it is and shouldn't really need explaining. They are legit wins over top level competition.

Garcia didn't just "land one punch" on Khan either.He beat the guy from pillar to post over the course of a couple of rounds. He dropped him 3 times before Bayless stepped in and stopped the beating.

and if Crawford was to beat Khan tomorrow people would still act like its a better win than when Danny beat his ass.

Khan isnt a good win for anyone anymore. He cash out on his name. IMO

Danny had some very good wins, but not in the last 3 years. Downplaying his accomplishments from 2011-2013 is silly and unnecessary, but he gave up on making his mark the last 3 years. He cannot ride those old accomplishments forever.

Instead of doing this on twitter where a couple/few thousand see it, why was he not doing on PPV when he had a couple/few hundred thousand people tuning in?

He needs to get a running start I guess.

Watching it live it looked like Danny landed a lucky punch but after watching it again he seemed to start zeroing in on Khan in the second round.

Danny is underrated atm he would give Crawford problems with his great timing

Because he'll headline a PBC event to an even larger audience for good money.

Danny doesn't really have much more than a punchers chance if this fight were to happen. TC would box circles around him.

Danny doesn't really have much more than a punchers chance if this fight were to happen. TC would box circles around him.
They fought 3 times as amateurs. Garcia beat him once.

Lol this is like playing chess

Don't overthink or fight it, resist your habitual urges and transcend. Allow yourself to fall in love with your convictions, there is no doubt where you want to migrate. Just let it slowly flow inside before the resistance turns to anguish. Resistance tempts the masses who will sense your misery and consume....

tumblr_nyuas8NbAh1qejocno1_500.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back