Crawford calls out Danny Garcia

I wonder if guys like Garcia (avoids big fights) will ever be sitting as an old man on the couch and regret challenging themselves. He is 28 years old for most guys it would be go for it time but not for him.....

One loop hole of Danny's trash talk when he said "I ruin guys careers". I see it more as the guys were on the down swing and it showed after they fought Danny. Usually guys hope that there opponents do well after they beat them because that is a real track record.

Again and again Haymon manages his guys OUT of fights.

Adonis Stevenson was building up major heat...then Haymon killed his career.

Quillen building up hype, then he gets him to give up his belt to avoid GGG.

Danny Garcia was on top of the world...Haymon stalls him out.

A promotional monopoly is NOT good for the sport in terms of the end product, and if the end product sucks, fewer people are going to be interested in the long term.

Not everything they've done has been bad for the sport, but some of this shit is horrible.

I wonder if guys like Garcia (avoids big fights) will ever be sitting as an old man on the couch and regret challenging themselves. He is 28 years old for most guys it would be go for it time but not for him.....

One loop hole of Danny's trash talk when he said "I ruin guys careers". I see it more as the guys were on the down swing and it showed after they fought Danny. Usually guys hope that there opponents do well after they beat them because that is a real track record.

Garcia's career post Matthysse can only been called a disappointment, but I think it's very unchartiable to say that he fought Matthysse or Khan on their downswings. Both were arguably at the zeniths of their careers, and Garcia soundly beat both (which makes the meandering career path after those fights all the worse). Perhaps the only good thing about the situation is that he can more or less turn it all around with one fight (although, he loses to Crawford), but with the way both he and his father talk, they seem to be content to get paid well to fight easy outs. That's good for them, I guess, but shitty for boxing fans.

More Haters=More Dollars.
808752415.gif

Danny is the New Floyd. Danny vs Saul would huge. 1.5 mil PPVs easy. Make it happen @RR

Let's not get silly here. Garcia has not done shit since he beat Lucas, with the exception of fighting Lamont Peterson (who hadn't done shit since 2011).

Garcia was building a strong resume, then completely gave up on that several years ago.
eh, I think you're being overly critical of Garcia. Seems to be the trendy thing since he fought Salka.

His options aren't as varied as you pretend they are. Yeah he turned down Pac but for the same reason people applaud a guy like Golovkin for turning down a fight. The only guys around his weight that fights could easily be made with are Porter and Thurman and those guys spent the past two years dancing around each other.

Love this side of TC the buzz is here and lots of people would pay I hope they can make it happen . Spoke to my friends in the states if they would get it in thier establishment and it was a hell ya

TC willing to go to 147 for Danny but says Manny has to come to 140 for him?

On a side note. TC beats Danny. He's the 3rd best fighter at 140-147 in the world.

Don't question it. He's just using pac's tactics

Garcia landed one punch on Khan and then eeked out a narrow win against a fighter beaten by the guy Crawford demolished.

I don't really see much impressive with Garcia. I think that's why he's playing it safe. He knows he's overrated and commands more than he's worth so why risk that getting exposed?
Trying to down play Dannys wins over those two and when they happened is really, really silly.

808752415.gif

Danny is the New Floyd. Danny vs Saul would huge. 1.5 mil PPVs easy. Make it happen @RR
Angel needs his own tv show.

Long dick style. Tyrone style.

808752415.gif

His dad makes me laugh. I'd love to just kick back have a couple cold ones n listen to him. I'd be rolling

Angel needs his own tv show.

Long dick style. Tyrone style.
I'd watch it.

How about "real world" style.

Angel, Roberts dad, floyd Sr n roger, Broner's dad, holly holmes dad the preacher,and Ann wolf.

Boom. magic

I'd watch it.

How about "real world" style.

Angel, Roberts dad, floyd Sr n roger, Broner's dad, holly holmes dad the preacher,and Ann wolf.

Boom. magic
Would be the greatest show on earth.

His dad makes me laugh. I'd love to just kick back have a couple cold ones n listen to him. I'd be rolling

I feel like Angel is would trail off into the usual incoherence you expect from former longtime coke heads. I guess it's entertaining, but it's entertainment you can get anywhere.

I feel like Angel is would trail off into the usual incoherence you expect from former longtime coke heads. I guess it's entertaining, but it's entertainment you can get anywhere.

I grew up around a lot of guys like that, though meth was the drug of choice around those parts. Found myself nodding and saying "for sure" a lot and wondering how to get away from the conversation. In Angels case it might be a little entertaining because he's well off. Normally though it's not all that entertaining; it's mostly depressing, because you know if you come back to them in 10 years they will either be dead or telling the exact same story.

Back