Crawford calls out Danny Garcia

Let's not get silly here. Garcia has not done shit since he beat Lucas, with the exception of fighting Lamont Peterson (who hadn't done shit since 2011).

Garcia was building a strong resume, then completely gave up on that several years ago.

Not arguing with that but my point remains. He has some really good wins.

Not a huige market for him. If I'm being honest his guarantee is too high

Great fight. Hopefully it can be made.

Not arguing with that but my point remains. He has some really good wins.

Not a huige market for him. If I'm being honest his guarantee is too high

I see Crawford as a guy that is hungry to prove he is the best, and to get rich in the process. For years now, Danny Garcia has come across as a guy who wants to get paid as much as possible without taking any risks and could care less about being the best.

Danny Garcia has outlived his past accomplishments. It's time for Garcia to shit or get off the pot. Who would have though that the lineal 140 champion would fight Malignaggi, Guerrero, and Berto in his first 3?

I don't get it. What happened to guys like Ricky Hatton, who moved up to actually fight people? And Ricky did not even have to move up, he still made 140. Danny outgrew 140, went to 143 for a catchweight, then 147, and still hasn't fought any of the legit 147 contenders.

I saw an interview with Timothy Bradley the other day. That guy is a beast, he'll fight anybody. They asked him what he thought about Garcia and Broner turning down $4 million+ for the Pacquiao fight. He said something like, "That's their decision, it's business. I view business different than them...but I guess that's why I have money."

Bradley has made way more money than those guys, and he did it by being brave and taking what he felt like he deserved.

TC willing to go to 147 for Danny but says Manny has to come to 140 for him?

On a side note. TC beats Danny. He's the 3rd best fighter at 140-147 in the world.

I see Crawford as a guy that is hungry to prove he is the best, and to get rich in the process. For years now, Danny Garcia has come across as a guy who wants to get paid as much as possible without taking any risks and could care less about being the best.

Danny Garcia has outlived his past accomplishments. It's time for Garcia to shit or get off the pot. Who would have though that the lineal 140 champion would fight Malignaggi, Guerrero, and Berto in his first 3?

I don't get it. What happened to guys like Ricky Hatton, who moved up to actually fight people? And Ricky did not even have to move up, he still made 140. Danny outgrew 140, went to 143 for a catchweight, then 147, and still hasn't fought any of the legit 147 contenders.

He wants to get rich (Danny). I'd be lying if I told you otherwise. Let's not forget though nobody considered him much of shit coming up. He was a B fighter at best. He's done well.

On Crawford he is pretty much in the same boat. He can't sell at all and has a terrible promotional team. He sold 50k and wants Pac; fucking lol.

I'm a huge Hatton fan but the days of those guys are over for the most part. Morales isn't walking through the door

Most people in agreement that it's Crawfords fight. I think it's a bit closer, probably 8-4 or even 7-5. Crawford will take a few rounds to adjust but at this point I think his skill coupled with his awareness and adaptability will see him take most of the late rounds clearly. Once he takes away Danny's hook, I think TC will be fine to work around Garcias right hand.

TC willing to go to 147 for Danny but says Manny has to come to 140 for him?

On a side note. TC beats Danny. He's the 3rd best fighter at 140-147 in the world.
I have him 4th

1. Keef
2. Danny
3. Spence
4. Crawford
5. Brook

And for the record I get along with Todd. They just can't make fights anymore until someone takes Bob out back

Bob just made Postol vs Crawford, best against the best in that division. He offered some of the Haymon guys fights against Pacquiao, and it was the Haymon guys who turned down good money (the same money Bradley took and turned himself into one of the highest paid boxers on the planet). That's not on Bob.

Every time Bradley fights, Bob puts him in a good fight. He has been consistently fighting good fights since 2009. People credit Bradley for that, which they should, but nobody really mentions that Bob is making good fights for him. People can also say what they want about Jessie Vargas, but he has had nothing but good fights lately too. Bradley, Ali, then Pacquiao? Those are all very good fights, but nobody really mentions it. Victor Postol was matched against Lucas Matthysse, then Terence Crawford. Not bad...but nobody really mentions it.

Bob has become a whipping boy, when in reality, he's been giving us some pretty good fights and attempting to make more fights.

He wants to get rich (Danny). I'd be lying if I told you otherwise. Let's not forget though nobody considered him much of shit coming up. He was a B fighter at best. He's done well.

On Crawford he is pretty much in the same boat. He can't sell at all and has a terrible promotional team. He sold 50k and wants Pac; fucking lol.

I'm a huge Hatton fan but the days of those guys are over for the most part. Morales isn't walking through the door

Yeah but Terence Crawford moved to 140, and after only one year he fought the best fighter in that division (Postol) and called out Danny Garcia at 147. Terence has the balls to do that, and Bob will actually let him.

Every time Bradley fights, Bob puts him in a good fight. He has been consistently fighting good fights since 2009.
Bradley has only been with Top Rank since 2011, I believe. Gary Shaw built him into the top fighter we all know and love(except when he fights stupid;)). Not to say Bob hasn't put him mostly in good fights since he's had him.

Bradley has only been with Top Rank since 2011, I believe. Gary Shaw built him into the top fighter we all know and love(except when he fights stupid;)). Not to say Bob hasn't put him mostly in good fights since he's had him.

Since 2011, Bradley has only had one fight that was not for a major title, and that was a very good fight with Diego Chaves. With the exception of old Casamayor, this is a resume free of bullshit.

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 7.40.13 PM.png

Since 2011, Bradley has only had one fight that was not for a major title, and that was a very good fight with Diego Chaves.

View attachment 129071
The Casamayor fight was garbage, but that was on the Pac-Marquez 3 undercard to set up Tim's first with Manny. Other than that and the Rios fight, no soft fights at all. Not to mention, he went overseas to beat Witter, took the 0s of Vazquez, Peterson, and Abregu. All this in the span of about two years. The younger guys in the division should take notes

The Casamayor fight was garbage, but that was on the Pac-Marquez 3 undercard to set up Tim's first with Manny. Other than that and the Rios fight, no soft fights at all. Not to mention, he went overseas to beat Witter, took the 0s of Vazquez, Peterson, and Abregu. All this in the span of about two years. The younger guys in the division should take notes

Even the Rios fight was not a soft fight on paper. Rios was coming off a knockout in which he looked really good. Remember, Rios was only 29 years old. Nobody knew that Rios would be a mess for the actual fight. On paper, that was very solid.

I agree though, that Bradley is a guy that has made a ton of money and proved he is one of the best of this era. He has 9 straight fights in which he made over a million dollars. He made double what Garcia has ever made against Pacquiao three times and Marquez.

Bob just made Postol vs Crawford, best against the best in that division. He offered some of the Haymon guys fights against Pacquiao, and it was the Haymon guys who turned down good money (the same money Bradley took and turned himself into one of the highest paid boxers on the planet). That's not on Bob.

Every time Bradley fights, Bob puts him in a good fight. He has been consistently fighting good fights since 2009. People credit Bradley for that, which they should, but nobody really mentions that Bob is making good fights for him. People can also say what they want about Jessie Vargas, but he has had nothing but good fights lately too. Bradley, Ali, then Pacquiao? Those are all very good fights, but nobody really mentions it. Victor Postol was matched against Lucas Matthysse, then Terence Crawford. Not bad...but nobody really mentions it.

Bob has become a whipping boy, when in reality, he's been giving us some pretty good fights and attempting to make more fights.

Yeah but Terence Crawford moved to 140, and after only one year he fought the best fighter in that division (Postol) and called out Danny Garcia at 147. Terence has the balls to do that, and Bob will actually let him.

Get this tomorrow. Just wanted to bookmark it so I made sure to respond

Even the Rios fight was not a soft fight on paper. Rios was coming off a knockout in which he looked really good. Remember, Rios was only 29 years old. Nobody knew that Rios would be a mess for the actual fight. On paper, that was very solid.

I agree though, that Bradley is a guy that has made a ton of money and proved he is one of the best of this era. He has 9 straight fights in which he made over a million dollars. He made double what Garcia has ever made against Pacquiao three times and Marquez.
Yeah, coming in that poorly was 100% on Rios. I was at that fight , and was disappointed at Tim getting booed so much. Even being in a FOTY hasn't won him much fan support or drawing power. Now that we're discussing Tim so much, why can't Garcia push his date back to October and fight Bradley if he won't fight Pac? Seems more logical than Berto.

Yeah, coming in that poorly was 100% on Rios. I was at that fight , and was disappointed at Tim getting booed so much. Even being in a FOTY hasn't won him much fan support or drawing power. Now that we're discussing Tim so much, why can't Garcia push his date back to October and fight Bradley if he won't fight Pac? Seems more logical than Berto.

Al Haymon strikes me as a "master plan" kinda guy that sticks to his plan no matter what (that's the only way I can explain how he runs PBC). I think he has been trying to build Garcia and Thurman so that he can match them at some point in a huge fight. But I think he should have abandoned that plan when PBC needed a boost and just made the fight, because there's really no reason at all for Garcia to fight any of the guys he's fought recently.

Bradley vs Garcia would be a great fight. I really do not see it happening though.

Crawford eats his lunchables.

Garcia landed one punch on Khan and then eeked out a narrow win against a fighter beaten by the guy Crawford demolished.

I don't really see much impressive with Garcia. I think that's why he's playing it safe. He knows he's overrated and commands more than he's worth so why risk that getting exposed?

Back