Crawford calls out Danny Garcia

That's what Crawford needs to do. Good stuff.

Angel Garcia's mouth is writing checks that his son's fists can't cash. Not that Danny would actually accept a fight against Crawford, he will probably pursue a John Molina Jr fight after he beats Berto.

Angel Garcia's mouth is writing checks that his son's fists can't cash. Not that Danny would actually accept a fight against Crawford, he will probably pursue a John Molina Jr fight after he beats Berto.

Really? I was hoping he'd fight Algeria or Brandon Rios. I think those are the best match ups to make at this time.

I would pay premium PPV money to see Crawford KO Garcia. As a bonus he should get an extra round to beat his dad.

Crawford will win a wide decision. May even stop him late

all TC has to do is sign with Haymon. If he isnt willimg to do that than its just talk.

Crawford beats the brakes off Garcia. I'd love to see this fight but it won't happen anytime soon.

I doubt garcia fears him. He already got that mental edge n beat him in the ammys. Not saying it's the same but I doubt he's scared.

I love that tc is going in on him. He seems to be the only welterweight wanting to take over the div at 140 or 147.

all TC has to do is sign with Haymon. If he isnt willimg to do that than its just talk.

If Crawford signed with Haymon, he would only be allowed to fight Berto, Algieri, and Guerrero. Maybe they'll even bring Collazo back for a tune-up in between the tune-ups.

After a few years, they'd let him beat Porter.

If Crawford signed with Haymon, he would only be allowed to fight Berto, Algieri, and Guerrero. Maybe they'll even bring Collazo back for a tune-up in between the tune-ups.

After a few years, they'd let him beat Porter.

{<huh}

He could fight him later this year. We aren't TR

{<huh}

He could fight him later this year. We aren't TR

RIght. How long has Garcia been with Haymon? And who has he been fighting?

Haymon is a shit matchmaker. He has done almost nothing interesting with the welterweight division, except do what I said. That is match his top guys against Guerrero, Malignaggi, Collazo, etc. Every once in a while, he'll put Porter in a good fight with someone.

And for the record I get along with Todd. They just can't make fights anymore until someone takes Bob out back

Garcia's resume is pretty strong.

Let's not get silly here. Garcia has not done shit since he beat Lucas, with the exception of fighting Lamont Peterson (who hadn't done shit since 2011).

Garcia was building a strong resume, then completely gave up on that several years ago.

RIght. How long has Garcia been with Haymon? And who has he been fighting?

Haymon is a shit matchmaker. He has done almost nothing interesting with the welterweight division, except do what I said. That is match his top guys against Guerrero, Malignaggi, Collazo, etc. Every once in a while, he'll put Porter in a good fight with someone.

Ah, missed the edit.

Not really. He's given you better fights overall then GBP and TR. That's not debatable at all.

Now, should this all been handled differently, of course, but he rolled the dice.

Back