Crawford Attacked Lundy at Presser

Vazquez took a loss before any real momentum could be built for that fight. There is also the fact that Vazquez was a Haymon fighter and Crawford was being built by HBO. Fight was never really there to make so I can't see any justification to say that Crawford avoided it. Postol is another matter, though.

Vazquez fight could have been made before the gamboa fight but i understand that why crawford took the burns and gamboa fights cause they were money fighters and I aint saying crawford ducked anyone but Vaxquez was the other champ and i want to see them fight. I think Vaz had style the would have gave Crawford hell gving us a real chance to see where Crawford at and I think Postol does too but not sure how that fight plays out. I think Postol could be too much or Crawford could step up and wreck him.

Vazquez fight could have been made before the gamboa fight but i understand that why crawford took the burns and gamboa fights cause they were money fighters and I aint saying crawford ducked anyone but Vaxquez was the other champ and i want to see them fight. I think Vaz had style the would have gave Crawford hell gving us a real chance to see where Crawford at and I think Postol does too but not sure how that fight plays out. I think Postol could be too much or Crawford could step up and wreck him.

I'm pretty high on Postol and I really think that he could give Crawford a lot of problems from the outside. Vazquez would have probably made Crawford look mediocre for long stretches just due to his style, but I'd have a hard time seeing him do enough to beat Crawford. The only real time that the fight made any sense was after Crawford beat Burns, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would take on Vazquez instead of Gamboa (and, again, the fact that Vazquez is a Haymon fighter and Crawford just signed an HBO exclusive contract throws another wrench into that). Crawford/Postol does need to happen, though. The winner would be the man at 140 and would be set up well going forward.

"Cuz he's disrespectful. Callin me all kinds of pussies."

This is an interesting development. We already knew Crawford was multi-dimensional, but how many kinds of pussies can one man be?
Underrated post right here

Back