Crawford at 154.

I'd like to see Crawford fight some live bodies at 147.

Spence, Thurman, Porter?

It would be nice to see him fight someone with a pulse at a weight before we talk about him moving up.

This thread should have proven itself before moving up in here.

Last edited:
But I do think he could get a belt at 154 fighting a Malinagi level guy

Pac doing it doesnt mean Crawford has.
i wouldn't but pacquiao anywhere near crawford. on a serious note what do you find to be technical shortcomings in crawford? because i think he's one of the best in the world at the moment, i would favour him heavily over any other fighter except spence, and i would favour him slightly against spence because i think he has better skills.

I'd like to see Crawford fight some live bodies at 147.

Spence, Thurman, Porter?

Yes exquisite flesh in that weight class waiting to be gaped and penetrated for consumption. I know you want what I want Mr. Nac I can feel your vigor...

i wouldn't but pacquiao anywhere near crawford. on a serious note what do you find to be technical shortcomings in crawford? because i think he's one of the best in the world at the moment, i would favour him heavily over any other fighter except spence, and i would favour him slightly against spence because i think he has better skills.
Its not a matter of thinking he does. I think hes a fantastic fighter. He still needs to prove it against other top fighters.

I really hope he fights Spence/Thurman (why not) or Porter.

I think he beats all 3 (especially Thurman and Porter), but Spence vs. Crawford is a fantastic fight.

Back