Crappiest movie you've ever seen..

I've shared my opinion on the Village and the lighthouse. The Village wasn't terrible, I just didn't like it. The lighthouse was just a weird , boring movie . It has no discernable plot and a annoying, ambiguous ending. Pattison and Dafoe start out hating each other, than get drunk and almost make out , then Pattison kills Dafoe and dies somehow. I don't know why the lighthouse is so well liked
Many people were satisfied with the fact Dafoe farted in Pattinson's face. Thats what you get for starring in Twilight!

-Highlander 2
Thanks! I've been struggling to identify one. My personal criteria being that I watched the whole thing, so all those Tubi or Amazon Prime movies I started and turned off wouldn't count, and that it was truly bad-not just something I didn't like. My love of Highlander made me suffer through this with hopes of some eventual redemption.
Sorry Bob Sapp & Joey Diaz but The longest yard.
The 1974 version was soooo much better. Give it a shot if you aren't opposed to older films.
upload_2021-10-29_10-25-51.jpeg

Decent cast but man was it horrible:

51oR3MUx9AL.jpg

it has to be between Street Fighter and Batman & Robin.

Whatever you do, do NOT watch this film. This is about 2 hours of your life you will NOT get back.

R.b6efe04a3f8dcf1708fd0fc74f388ea8

SLAMMIN' soundtrack!

Craptacular movie.

When I realized my one bunkmate in the military was gay. He went and PAID MONEY to rent this film.

9eef95f2-28be-4074-88ad-9168d5f2f0c6_1.095bedfc1507c68c10daf21512b28168.jpeg

After watching 5 minutes I said "Yeah man.. I'm gonna go drive off one of the cliffs here..."

The Village by N Night shamyamalang....

Left the movie théâtre before it was done...

Your post reminded me of a really bad movie my brother went to see, Up the Academy by Mad Magazine.

We both loved Mad Magazine, so we thought it was going to be pretty good. We walked out after five minutes and asked for our money back.

When the film's lead, Rob Liebman screened it, he asked for his name to be removed from the credits. I just learned it was directed by Robert Downey, RDJ's dad.

MV5BMjNkY2RiMDItYmRlMS00MzYyLWJmZGMtYWVhYjViODcyMjNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg

Another real stinker was Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze, starring Ron Ely. (TV's Tarzan)

It had all the elements of the pulp fiction novels, but was really poor execution and lame-o attempts at camp humor.

Ron Ely said that it was so bad that he was stunned when he saw it.

MV5BMmU2NTZlNGQtMWRhNS00ZjQ5LWJiNzktY2U1NzM0MjIzODU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_.jpg

American-Cyborg-Steel-Warrior-1992-poster.jpg

Only movie I've ever walked out in the theater.

And I was a kid at the time.

Anything directed by Jess Franco. Definitely not a fan. He can take sex scenes with beautiful European actresses & make them boring & ugly. And then he makes his movies even worse by starring in some of them. The last Franco film that I attempted to watch featured the homely, troll-like director in a scene in which he goes down on an actress that happened to be his real-life stepdaughter. After that, I refused to ever watch another one of his films. Not that I actually sat through many, to begin with. He's a talentless, twisted hack who only convicted pedophile Victor Salva ( JEEPERS CREEPERS ) is more of a reprehensible filmmaker than.

When I realized my one bunkmate in the military was gay. He went and PAID MONEY to rent this film.

9eef95f2-28be-4074-88ad-9168d5f2f0c6_1.095bedfc1507c68c10daf21512b28168.jpeg

After watching 5 minutes I said "Yeah man.. I'm gonna go drive off one of the cliffs here..."

I did an AT at Courthouse Bay. Their tiny MCX (shopette) had a rack of movies you could rent. It was a small and horrible selection. I was bored, so I picked up this piece of crap:
51E-cOTFS4L._AC_SY445_.jpg

I quit about 30 minutes into it. Totally forgot about the damn thing, days go by. The MCX ended up getting ahold of my chain of command about it. They made it seem worse than those assholes that go delinquent on their DPP. I couldn't find the damn thing. Someone liberated it from the rec room. I go the the MCX and end up talking to this PX bitch Sergeant running the place. I apologized for losing the tape, and wanted to square it away. This crazy bastard starts talking about me getting NJP'd over this shit. I can't hold my composure. This is hilarious. I let him know I'd forego NJP just to see how wild this shit would get.

I ended up paying $60 and getting the hell on with my life. It would have been sweet to hear the charges against me being read. Hell, I should have been charged for renting the damn thing. It would have been a cool plot for JAG.

I did an AT at Courthouse Bay. Their tiny MCX (shopette) had a rack of movies you could rent. It was a small and horrible selection. I was bored, so I picked up this piece of crap:
51E-cOTFS4L._AC_SY445_.jpg

I quit about 30 minutes into it. Totally forgot about the damn thing, days go by. The MCX ended up getting ahold of my chain of command about it. They made it seem worse than those assholes that go delinquent on their DPP. I couldn't find the damn thing. Someone liberated it from the rec room. I go the the MCX and end up talking to this PX bitch Sergeant running the place. I apologized for losing the tape, and wanted to square it away. This crazy bastard starts talking about me getting NJP'd over this shit. I can't hold my composure. This is hilarious. I let him know I'd forego NJP just to see how wild this shit would get.

I ended up paying $60 and getting the hell on with my life. It would have been sweet to hear the charges against me being read. Hell, I should have been charged for renting the damn thing. It would have been a cool plot for JAG.

"Your honor! THIS MAN! Committed one of the most heinous crimes I've EVER come across! He has FAILED to return a VHS tape!!!!"

<Dany07>

Back