Crappiest movie you've ever seen..

Two of the worst pieces of shit I've seen with the last few years are Downsizing and Harmony Korine's Beach Bum.

If a movie is bad, I can enjoy it for being able to pick apart and laugh at it's shittiness. But sometimes movies are just so pointless, aimless and meandering that it's just a complete waste of time, and sitting in the theatre watching those two pieces of shit I really felt that.

I've shared my opinion on the Village and the lighthouse. The Village wasn't terrible, I just didn't like it. The lighthouse was just a weird , boring movie . It has no discernable plot and a annoying, ambiguous ending. Pattison and Dafoe start out hating each other, than get drunk and almost make out , then Pattison kills Dafoe and dies somehow. I don't know why the lighthouse is so well liked

The Lighthouse was so off kilter and the acting performances were so good I actually enjoyed it, but the person I went to see it in theatres with actually got up half way through, left and just went shopping in the mall until it was over, she hated it so much.

Every movie mentioned so far is a masterpiece compared to this steaming pile of shit:

57d1693874f3b8c7dd71c0e944fbd0a7.jpg

The Postman , Addams Family Reunion, for all round build up and disappointment would go to 3 From Hell.

I've shared my opinion on the Village and the lighthouse. The Village wasn't terrible, I just didn't like it. The lighthouse was just a weird , boring movie . It has no discernable plot and a annoying, ambiguous ending. Pattison and Dafoe start out hating each other, than get drunk and almost make out , then Pattison kills Dafoe and dies somehow. I don't know why the lighthouse is so well liked
I absolutely loved The Lighthouse, but I can see why people wouldn't. Same with The Witch, which I think is by the same director? It's the mood and uneasiness that does for me with those movies. I will say that at least The Lighthouse had the wacky stuff that felt more engaging and in your face, as opposed to The Witch, that was almost entirely atmospheric.

I thought it was going to be funny bad. It was physically painful bad.

It was on TV the other day and I was like “I appreciate theatre, it’s been around forever and it can’t be that bad!” , it was at a point where they were crawling around and when I saw Gandalf in cat makeup meowing I was done and changed it. Hands down the most cringe thing I’ve seen in any movie, and I watch everything.

This has gotta be it for me. I watched a RedLetterMedia review on it, where they made fun of it. I thought maybe it had some form of poop tier quality that made it watchable. Nope. It's that bad. As always Glenn Danzig let's his ego get in the way of making something that could be good on paper.

Biggest pile of shit, (Being a fan of Oldman) Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Took my wife to see it on our first date, embarrassingly bad. She later told me we could have got up and left.

Counting only movies that had a theatrical release I was aware of, I’m gonna go with Clerks 2. It might not be as bad as Mortal Kombat Annihilation in an objective sense, but I think it failed in a much bigger way. It was basically unwatchable, cringe without being funny, and really soiled a great original movie by making it into a terrible franchise.
I watched it when I was a teen, loved it...watched it a few months ago and my god is it bad.

As for my pick
MV5BMTU2NzMxMDU1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYxNTA2Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Saw this with my future wife. Best part is we get home and she says give me a minute before you come in...Im like why? She says " that move sucked, I'm going to go in and be naked face down ass up for you". Even with that I don't know if it was worth it.

I watched it when I was a teen, loved it...watched it a few months ago and my god is it bad.

As for my pick
MV5BMTU2NzMxMDU1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYxNTA2Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Saw this with my future wife. Best part is we get home and she says give me a minute before you come in...Im like why? She says " that move sucked, I'm going to go in and be naked face down ass up for you". Even with that I don't know if it was worth it.

That was a godawful movie but my god, Katherine Heigl is beautiful.

Of recently viewed, redneck Matt Damon in Paris was fucking God awful

Feelings of revulsion, cringe and sense of time being wasted - Fast Five, overall, is the worst movie I've ever watched. Followed by Resident Evil: Retribution - the first time I ever laughed in a theater at how bad a movie was, before that I thought people were just pretending to laugh at bad movies, but something happened, this shit broke me.

Remember ALF? Well.. we had an argentinian one apparently:
View attachment 887356

We also had our version of ET who looked like a bald old dude on cocaine:

EgrNhesWkAAM_Kd.png

I saw parts of both on Youtube.

It that does not count I saw The Hole in the cine and it was incredibly bad.

Mother Theresa really let herself go.

Back