Cranial development in the UFC

theheater

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The UFC is a great example of the importance of cranial development

first we have president dana white. look at his awkward interview skills and tiny cranial development. this is a grown man with an under developed cranium. Now dana has developed his cranium, shoulders and voice and is the premier promoter in sports today
[YT]ciaH_XtBWzU[/YT]
[YT]70TRWzYqpSg[/YT]

next we have joe rogan. joe was just a back stage commentator with an under developed cranium. with a massively developed cranium and shredded 46 year old physique, and joe has become the best color guy and post fight interviewer in all of mma
[YT]yqGTrzxXZb4[/YT]
now we have LHW champion jon jones. we have seen him climb through the ranks and demolish his opposition each step of the way. we have seen now seen him over come a coke addiction and take on his toughest test yet. the most impressive thing is through all of this, his lab results have shown the hormone levels of a castrated man. thats the will of a champion. a guy who can go out there with out functioning testicles and develop an impressive cranium and a much deeper voice. huge respect to jon and glory to god

[YT]BRijMPjoESc[/YT]
[YT]tGCF1LDHaT8[/YT]
[YT]CwN9kQZqxC8[/YT]

Last edited:
You do know there are certain head exercises the fighters can do to build these muscles, right? Chewing bubblegum is one just off the top of my head.

it looks smaller cause they were young and back then tvs were 4:3

Praise God for cranial development!

You do know there are certain head exercises the fighters can do to build these muscles, right? Chewing bubblegum is one just off the top of my head.

everyone knows baseball players either chew tobacco or bubble gum. great cranial development by barry
1372350453_barry%252Bbonds.jpg

Lol
That explains Tito being champion even with a cracked skull

Probably just enjoying a special brain and nerve tonic elixar. Possibly the same brand that helped propel the Springfield nuclear power plant beer league to the championships against the isotopes.

PED usage increases cranial bone growth and the chin as well. Rogan's transformation is significant.

You get older, you get a wider chin and face even if you don't do PEDs.

HGH will really widen you though.

everyone knows baseball players either chew tobacco or bubble gum. great cranial development by barry

Lol, Bonds is the poster boy for Humatrope...

Closely followed by Bigfoot Silva and then Tito.

Damn. Bonds looked like he was 40 when he was 20. And still looked 40 at 40.

Bone structure doesn't change post puberty.

Funny you mention craniums, I was just looking and thinking about the shape of my cranium a few minutes ago.

Cranium is also pretty funny word.

Back