Cptn1NSAN0's messed up priorities.

I'm crazy about her. I'm tired of suppressing/denying these feelings, I think I'm cheating myself out of something beautiful.

That's fine that you want on that particular girl.

I meant the "I think I need a girlfriend" line

i remember that quote. it was from the "do you think pickup artists are losers?" thread. can't say i disagree with what he said. if the women/men you pine after knew how obsessed you were with what they think/feel about you, you'd get humiliated.

I'm trying to make changes man.

I've been around here for a while, I just usually post in the heavies and rarely make threads.

You will come to like me I think.

No wonder you reek of such a douchey stench! Please stick around here, get to know everybody, and enjoy some real discussion. And feel free to change your av.

Man i chased pussy from the age of 17-23, i just started getting my shit together within the last 2 years I'm 25 now.

you are really young, and 23 girls really isn't that much. have fun while you can.

I'm crazy about her. I'm tired of suppressing/denying these feelings, I think I'm cheating myself out of something beautiful.

as long as she doesn't know how desperately you want her, you should be ok.

No wonder you reek of such a douchey stench! Please stick around here, get to know everybody, and enjoy some real discussion. And feel free to change your av.

Haha, it is pretty creepy. I'll probably end up with a Django av here shortly once I go see that bad jackson.

as long as she doesn't know how desperately you want her, you should be ok.

Dude I know. We've been hooking up and hanging out since May, and I had a very nonchalant attitude about it the entire time. I only just now started feeling these intense emotions. I'm doing my best to keep them in check. I know she has feelings for me too but I'm not about to show all of my cards

I'm trying to make changes man.

it's certainly not easy if that's what you've accustomed yourself to. the point is that you shouldn't let what people you may sleep with think about you dictate your actions. just be you, and there'll be plenty of girls that'll dig that enough to let you f'ck them.

I've been around here for a while, I just usually post in the heavies and rarely make threads.

You will come to like me I think.

You just came out from the shadows and hit me with sledgehammer. This is so weird. Maybe if you hang around a bit and make me fall for you. :eek:

Dude I know. We've been hooking up and hanging out since May, and I had a very nonchalant attitude about it the entire time. I only just now started feeling these intense emotions. I'm doing my best to keep them in check. I know she has feelings for me too but I'm not about to show all of my cards

if you have to, just think about all of the things you dislike about her, then picture them in your head. form them into some sort of dark ball of hatred and put it somewhere in your heart. that will humanize her, and make sure you don't embarrass yourself by letting her sense how much you care. if she finds out, she will turn you into her own personal sock puppet.

if you have to, just think about all of the things you dislike about her, then picture them in your head. form them into some sort of dark ball of hatred and put it somewhere in your heart. that will humanize her, and make sure you don't embarrass yourself by letting her sense how much you care. if she finds out, she will turn you into her own personal sock puppet.

She's extremely flirtatious with all guys, she drinks to the point where she has no self control often, and she just started hooking up with her ex bf again. That's a pretty good black ball of hatred

Most people don't know what they want to or should be at 21. Keep banging pussy till you figure it out you got lots of time.

She's extremely flirtatious with all guys, she drinks to the point where she has no self control often, and she just started hooking up with her ex bf again. That's a pretty good black ball of hatred

there you go. knock her down a peg. that will make ejaculating on her face that much sweeter.

Most people don't know what they want to or should be at 21. Keep banging pussy till you figure it out you got lots of time.

solid advice.

Trippy right? Especially when you look to see if they're a white belt with a recent join date and they end up being a red belt from '02 or some shit.

It is. Especially when he was on Sherdog before me. There must be others like him that are waiting to surprise us. :eek:

It's threads like this that make me unable to fathom the hate that Daspy gets from some posters around here. He can indirectly create works of art with expression of raw opinion.

And I definitely don't disagree with him here. If you're using a method or system to get chicks to try to increase your self-worth you're never going to be happy. You just need to try self-improvement. If chicks are getting with you purely because you're a great guy and the main mo'fucka when it comes to doing classy shit, then there's nothing to be ashamed about. Sleeping with girls who think you're a mad dawg, and not because you tricked them with a system, is pretty gratifying imo.

It's hard not to freak out when all of my friends are graduating from college and I still have yet to accomplish a single thing with my life.

The first thing youre doing wrong is comparing yourself to others. Worry about yourself and start trying to accomplish something you would be proud of.

It's threads like this that make me unable to fathom the hate that Daspy gets from some posters around here. He can indirectly create works of art with expression of raw opinion.

And I definitely don't disagree with him here. If you're using a method or system to get chicks to try to increase your self-worth you're never going to be happy. You just need to try self-improvement. If chicks are getting with you purely because you're a great guy and the main mo'fucka when it comes to doing classy shit, then there's nothing to be ashamed about. Sleeping with girls who think you're a mad dawg, and not because you tricked them with a system, is pretty gratifying imo.

Tall poppy syndrome.

Welcome to Mayberry. I really do not have any advice right now. Been out of "the game" for over 12 years now...

Back