Coyote assaulted and killed by man for trying to feeds it young

Da fuq kinda man gets killed by a single coyote

That little fuck can catch a low kick to the dome

Typical furry relationship imo.

Sounds like the coyote had rabies or something. Probably for the best. Nothing in the article about "trying to feed its young".

Coyotes are a menace. They're in my neighborhood sometimes too.. in the city. I see people post online that live in my neighborhood about how they are snooping around their property, attacking and killing their pets and being hostile toward humans.

There is seriously a Coyote epidemic in North America. They have a paradoxical breeding system where they multiply even if they are persecuted. The only real way to control their population is to increase the number of wolves and bears IIRC.

MChKzAh.gif

Just saw a dead coyote in the middle of the road yesterday

i see them multiple times a day

they are literally common place in my city, granted i'm in the middle of the Mojave Desert

Sounds like the coyote had rabies or something. Probably for the best. Nothing in the article about "trying to feed its young".
That part was a joke. But yeah it had to have bad rabies. Coyotes aren’t very big and they won’t attack when a full grown man is around. They’re so skiddish you rarely see them

Coyotes are awesome. People need to respect nature. It ain't just our world.

Back