Cows Blood

Grady said:
where did you get this???? any evidence?

I never heard of it and a bit of googling didn't show me anything. The Bull-sheet-O-meter is showing the warning light on this one....

Why? Chineses people have eaten blood jello for thousands of years.

FYI "Blood Pudding" is made from pork's blood (chicken/ pork/ beef) and it's served as English Cuisine, i think Lee was talking about the blood jello, that the chinese eat.

FYI It's good!

Valgarv said:
What is extreme to you is just every day life for thousands of others.

Thousands of people in third world countries are forced to resort to extreme measures to survive. It doesn't make it not extreme or (more importantly) a smart nutritional choice for those living in first world nations.

Valgarv said:
It's doesn't have to be about a magic pill. It's about optimizing your body with what ever works for you. If this guy happens to find blood an attractive drink then so be it. I'm not about to knock him for that. He has thought behind the food he puts in his mouth. That's all I ask of people.

Blood is not an optimal source of liquid nutrition though. Like many, the poster has thought about the minutae of nutrition while ignoring the larger general principles. Also like many, he seems to have arrived at the conclusion that he needs to follow some fringe course of action to get results. There's a reason why you don't see top athletes today drinking blood as a normal part of their training regimen.

Just get a thing of hamburger meat and drain it into a glass. Voila!

Blood is high in iron. Taking in a lot of iron (as a male) isn't healthy.

Back