Coworker's Undercarriage Smells Like A Sweaty Armpit

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just had the worst experience at work, Sherbros. My work has a unisex bathroom close to my work area and a female coworker used it for about 20 minutes. An hour later I had to piss and assumed whatever shit stank would be gone by then. What I encountered was so much worse. I walked into the bathroom and directly over the toilet was a foil sour stench of musty armpits, like stinky homeless stench. Idk if she rubbed one out in there on the low or what but a bathroom shouldn't smell like your crotch 30 mins after you've used it.. I held my breath as I peed and wretched a few times on the way out. Snorted some hand sanitizer to cleanse the nostrils.

Anyone have any horrific work bathroom stories?

I never smelled female front bottom that smelled like a dude's armpit either

Was it a hairy armpit or what?

Just had the worst experience at work, Sherbros. My work has a unisex bathroom close to my work area and a female coworker used it for about 20 minutes. An hour later I had to piss and assumed whatever shit stank would be gone by then. What I encountered was so much worse. I walked into the bathroom and directly over the toilet was a foil sour stench of musty armpits, like stinky homeless stench. Idk if she rubbed one out in there on the low or what but a bathroom shouldn't smell like your crotch 30 mins after you've used it.. I held my breath as I peed and wretched a few times on the way out. Snorted some hand sanitizer to cleanse the nostrils.

Anyone have any horrific work bathroom stories?
This is better than the title, i had the image with you face in your colleagues crotch.

Fuck sharing a toilet with females man, that shit is fucked up, they some nasty motherfuckers
I can attest from my days as a utility clerk at a grocery store, the woman's bathroom was always more fucked up than the mens. Shitty panties stuffed in the tampon bin, bloody tampons all over the floor, shit all over the toilet from trying to hover. Traumatizing stuff, man.

We have 4 bathrooms at my office and they are ranked from dirtiest to least.
1. Lower floor loading dock
2. Parking Garage
3. Cafeteria
4. Handicapped

A chicks nasty vag is second only to an exploded transmission. Some things just should not be smelt.

Back