Media Cowboys down for 165 division

He’s down for anything. I’m surprised he not dead. His ring name should be “crazy nine lives fck”

Also, he looks old cuase he old (and he almost died a billion times doing crazy shit)

11768612.gif

Last edited:
Would 170 be moved to 175 then?
Otherwise it would make no sense.

I say put in a 162. It's too far for those mega-cutters at WW to drop to yet still good enough for guys like Cowboy and RDA to cut to.

It doesn't have to be a number divisible by 5.

Would 170 to moved to 175 then?
Otherwise it would make no sense.

Yeah, multiple moving parts here.

Does that mean weight classes are now 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 205 and 205+ ?

Not sure I'm down with this.

Yeah, multiple moving parts here.

Does that mean weight classes are now 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 205 and 205+ ?

Not sure I'm down with this.

Shit, why not 195 too while we're at it?
Let's become boxing and have a weight class every 3 pounds.
Have champ champ champs.

Having divisions at 165, 175, 185, 195 and then 205 wouldn't be the end of the world. But the UFC likes the way it is setup right now and they really don't want to go the way of boxing with all the divisions. If anything happens it's the 165/175 move because it could be done somewhat seamlessly without too many growing pains.

A lot of big LWs are in favor of a 165 lbs division. Dana keeps saying that it isn't happening so look for it to happen soon.

A lot of big LWs are in favor of a 165 lbs division. Dana keeps saying that it isn't happening so look for it to happen soon.

Exactly. He'll get undermined sooner or later.

Have champ champ champs.

Every three pounds is a bit much. But 10 pound differences? That seems pretty reasonable. An actual 10lb difference could give a fighter a sizable advantage.

And what would actually be wrong with more champs? More title fights, more super fights. How do fans lose out? I guess I just don’t get it.

Have champ champ champs.

10 lbs increments aren't 3 lbs increments. If you really can't see how it's different you should stop watching sports and go back to watching sesame street.

NOOOOO

There is zero reason what so ever for a 165 division. There is not a single fight out there that could be made with a 165 division that can't be made now. Plus more fighters missing weight. For every one fighter who is currently at 155 that would go up, there is 5 who would then try and cut the extra 5 pounds down from 170.

Back