Cowboy's cave diving expedition tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius0995

I'd rather be a blind moth.
@purple
Reaction score
Due to the upcoming bout, I thought it appropriate - for those who've never seen it - to link this video of Cerrone on JRE, recounting a cave diving expedition he partook in that went horribly wrong.

It's a palpitating watch and for whatever reasons (somewhat humanising the fighter? idk), has me routing for him somewhat more tomorrow.

download5c5910cb89f26829.gif

I think he’s full of shit tbh

So this won't be the first time he takes a dive...

That's what he'll be having nightmares about as he lays stiff on the canvas

Don't count him out, doggers.

I once beat a '64 Max Wedge Plymouth with a 401 nailhead powered '63 Skylark.

Now it's true he red lighted at the line, so I won by default. But still, technically a victory. And I went on to the next round. Where I got beat by his team mate, in a Max Wedge powered Dodge. (Vintage series racing and all) But I don't talk about that much.

Was it anything like "The Descent" ?...because that movie gave me nightmares...

I've almost drown surfing, everything goes gray with shooting stars (I also took some impact when I hit the water), was actually pretty peaceful. Had to argue with myself about being able to breath under water.

Was it anything like "The Descent" ?...because that movie gave me nightmares...

Is that the one with the climbing girls? Not a terrible movie but what about it gave you the nightmares? Them goblin creatures that look like a Sherdoggers trueform?

Much respect for the Man. Embrace and devour life!

Why do you think so?? I kinda felt like it was an exaggerated story as well. Like he was kinda piecing it together

God I don’t remember now but I just remember thinking at the time that was fabricated to make it a cool story, Cowboy is a phony always was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back