Cowboys attitude towards opponents

Bobby Green made a big stink about it.

Lots of fans have given anecdotal accounts of his tom-foolery. Can't get much more evidence than that aside from a video of it.

I could see it happening though.

Here's a link to some fans going off on their experiences with the "cool dude" Cerrone -
http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/2ek0k4/bobby_green_accuses_racist_donald_cerrone_of/

Did you actually read that link? One guy claimed that Cerrone acts that way. ONE GUY.

He seems like a guy who can't keep his hands off other mens gf's/wives from what I've seen.

That makes him a bad guy.

If true that sucks. But I'm not trying to be his best buddy or hang out with him. He's just a guy I'll pay to watch fight.

Plenty of celebs that have serious issues, I'll still watch their movies, whatever.

I like Cerrone as a fighter, one of those guys I always like to try and catch his fights.

On camera he seems like a chill guy, just wants to love his life, have fun, doesnt try and hide anything. Is always respectful to opponents. I also like the fact he doesnt really celebrate too hard when he KO's/Subs someone.

That being said, there are obviously rumors about his behavior around women. And seeing what he is like, it doesnt surprise me all that much.

Again I respect his fighting, I respect the way he approaches fighting, but obviously I think he is a little immature when it comes to drinking and stuff

some times he says some shit that riles up fans of certain fighters (myself included) but hes a fighters fighter he will fight anyone any size any where for any reason

I've always been leaning towards Jury winning this fight, but was at least hoping Cowboy would make a good battle of it, now I really see Jury just completely out classing Cowboy, with Cowboy having no choice but to concede himself as the LW gatekeeper. Like a modernized LW Gary Goodridge without testing himself in K1 level kickboxing or Japan, or being a world arm wrestling champ for his weight division.

Back