Cowboy...You're About to Be 37...Please Retire

Do it till your 40 Cowboy please stay if you're reading this.

Unpopular opinion:

I think he’s fought way too many top guys and it’s taken part of his soul. He really wears it.
Uncomfortable opinion, most definitely, but I'd imagine it's not that far off in most ppls view

He beat 26 years old "prime" Alexander Hernandez a year ago, that's how little age means.

Fn16uFb.png

3 TKOs in a Row

6 TKOs in his last 11 Fights
The Perry, Raging Al and Hernandez fight were excellent performances. He was also competitive against Tony. I also scored the Lawler fight for Cowboy. I suspect his next fight will be to headline a fight night card against a rising lightweight prospect like an Islam Makhachev. Hopefully he gives himself a few months to recover

He has faced 3 of the top 4 LWs in his last 3 fights, cut him some slack lol.

It was only 8 months ago he easily beat Al.

Last edited:
His current durability is close to 0.

Everything he gets hit with hurts, cuts him or breaks something now.

Hes also old at 37. He ain't aging good. The wars of his career have left him badly beat up and its showing.

It also doesnt help that hes taking elite fighters pretty much every time now.

Let's see Conor fight that often against those guys and see how well he does.

First he beat Robbie and the Darien till figh shouldn’t have happend

He made a name, he’s “famous” (that means mma famous) and he just fight for the money... not like he needs it, but never hurt to make some extra cash

(Well, on his case, it might hurt)
{<hhh]

He's got too much ego to retire coming off a shit performance losing in less than one minute against a ring rust lighter weight class guy.

homeboy is finally making some reebok money and you want him to stop
wtf smh literally can't even

Even though he lost in 40 Seconds he’s fresh on people’s minds right now. There’s definitely one more good payday out there that he should take advantage of. When he fights again people are gonna be talking about it. May not be pleasant talk but there’s still some good money to be made for the guy

Back