Cowboy vs Woodley?

Chain Saw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMO Tyron is his toughest matchup at WW.

He has a decent shot at beating Robbie and Wonderboy, and Maia too if he can keep it standing.

How do you see it going?

Did you read this before you posted it?
What is your question?

I'd bet on Woodley, but who knows: Cerrone alternates brilliance with some strange downs. If Cowboy has an inspired night...

Agree with you on all other charges.

Cowboy is way too hittable. Best case for him is that it looks like the Razor Rob fight and he comes back from multiple concussions to win

I can see him beating Maia, but he'd have a tough time against Wonderboy, Robbie or Woodley..imo

Cowboy is a beast, but if Woodley catches him with the shots that Brown did in their last fight, he is going to sleep big time. Should be interesting anyway, Cowboy's kicks could be a trouble for Tyrone.

I can see him beating Maia, but he'd have a tough time against Wonderboy, Robbie or Woodley..imo

We've never seen Wonderboy against a striker like Cowboy.

Wonderboys stance leaves him vulnerable to low kicks and Cowboy has some of the best.

We've never seen Wonderboy against a striker like Cowboy.

Wonderboys stance leaves him vulnerable to low kicks and Cowboy has some of the best.
Humbly disagree. Hopefully we'll get to see that fight...

Are you fuckin kidding,Cerrone is a fuckin LW,first.Second Tyrone is way too seasoned for him!

Big size difference and bad style. Cowboy has surprised me so far, i thought he would have been knocked back down to LW by now. But I like how we aren't talking about Conor vs those same guys. Let Conor defend that belt at least once against Khabib/Fergusan winner before losing at WW against those behemoths.

Brown is 1-5 in the last 2.5 years. He's being smashed pretty much everytime he fights now. Wouldn't surprise me if he got cut. He's not a particularly good win these days.

Woodley isnt Guillard. He is much better and has the wrestling to make people fear that enough to open up his boxing.

And Cowboy has a terrible track record vs fast fighters who swarm him early. His best shot would be to circle away from Woodley and try to bait him into a high kick sandwich.

And Cerrone needs to beat a top 5 fighter at 170 first. Woodley won the belt and defended vs a guy who is an enigma. He is the champ.

Thats a big name fight for Donald. We know how he performs in those!

Woodley sends him to the shadow realm in round 1.

Even if he goes to the ground with Maia, his ground game is good enough to stay out of trouble.

Possibly...if by "stay out of trouble" you mean "not get subbed." Matt Brown, Gunnar, Condit, Magny, and Rick Story all had nothing for Maia on the ground---and Gunnar is a world-class grappler.

Back