Cowboy struggles against pressure, Gaethje brings hellacious pressure.

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Biggest question is, why Gaethje doesn't use his awesome wrestling EVER!

That was pre-fatherhood Cowboy

Gaethje doesnt' use his wrestling because he's a fighter and not a wet blanket. Ferguson could wrestle too, but would rather stand and bang. There's a reason why they are both fan favorites.

I have a feeling we see Cowboy on the end of a bad KO come Saturday.
I wish he would have rode off into the sunset a few fights ago, but god bless the man for wanting to keep us entertained and himself paid.
<{JustBleed}>

Gaethje struggles with people hitting him. Cowboy will hit him.

Gaethje was finished by Alvarez and Poirier, Cowboy will probably do the same

cowboy going to KO gaethje

donald-cerrone-539-left30.png

Gaethje is fun but and has bricks but he lost too eddie and dustin and has never beaten a guy of Donalds caliber.

This gonna be a great fight between two absolute fuckin warriors

It'll come down to who is more murican

Biggest question is, why Gaethje doesn't use his awesome wrestling EVER!
Credentials don't mean too much nowadays in the wide span of MMA. Gaethje himself said he doesn't use it because he will gas out quicker. Cowboy dangerous off his back and we don't even know if Gaethje can even translate his "awesome." wrestling against top level opponents in MMA. I for one don't have faith in it, but maybe I'm just hasn't been impressed with Gaethje in his UFC run. Cowboy struggles with southpaws and boxers. Gaethje has the power pressure and leg kicks but with his hands he tends brawl a lot an isn't very technical. I got Cowboy in this but if Gaethje sets the pace and pressure early Cowboy is on for a roughy night.

I’d bet on cowboy but won’t be surprised if I’m wrong. Cowboy by submission, screen cap this

Justin will KO cowboy...old man taken way too much damage in his career, and just came off of a beating against Cu Cuy

Gaethje struggles with people hitting him. Cowboy will hit him.
Cowboy struggles too, and Gaethje will hit him. Cerrone seems to wilt and quit once the fight gets tough. Should be a great fight either way, but I see Cerrone playing the distance game and Gaethje coming forward with everything. If Gaethje can keep a grueling pace and hurt Cerrone over and over again, Cerrone will freeze up like he usually does.

Back