Cowboy should have committed to that takedown against Conor

He would of lost his bonus to keep it standing and would of only received $200k instead of about 2 million

Khabib would have had Conor on his ass in 3 seconds given the same opportunity.

Cowboy's agreement to stand and bang with Conor in this fixed fight really cost him

He needed to show everybody he is a stand and banger type fighter. Thats why he suffered the most embarrassing loss of his career and people are accusing him of taking a dive. Whatever stock he had as a journeyman just took a huge hit

He got cross faced....

He needed to show everybody he is a stand and banger type fighter. Thats why he suffered the most embarrassing loss of his career and people are accusing him of taking a dive. Whatever stock he had as a journeyman just took a huge hit

If Cowboy performed like that against any other fighter bar Conor he would be cut from the roster. Especially after suffering two stoppages in the row previously

He will be well rewarded for his part on Saturday night

He tried but it didn't work out. He has been blitzed before and he got blitzed now.

And Cowboy would have benefited more from a win than a loss. If you think anyone would be willing to pay 100 million to take a dive then you are complete idiot.

No he wasn't.
I hope you're being sarcastic

I hope you're able to accept reality.

Look at the thunderous impact of Conor's ninja-like thigh thrust. It was the first strike of the fight and it was all downhill from there for Cowboy. The fact remains that Cowboy took multiple strikes after the thigh assassination without doing anything in return.

Pour a drink for the fallen Cerrone and pray that we never witness such brutality in the Octagon again.

Conor bless.

He tried but it didn't work out. He has been blitzed before and he got blitzed now.

And Cowboy would have benefited more from a win than a loss. If you think anyone would be willing to pay 100 million to take a dive then you are complete idiot.

Conor is ufc's last cash cow, and they'd be willing to pay up to 10 million for somebody to take a dive, cause in the long run conor can earn them 100 or maybe 200 million, depends on how long his brand lasts. So paying someone to dive is believable. That being said, I don't think Cowbioy took a dive, but I think he didn't want to complete that takedown for whatever the reason .

Losing in 40 seconds makes you more of a cowbitch than taking someone down.

Conor is ufc's last cash cow, and they'd be willing to pay up to 10 million for somebody to take a dive, cause in the long run conor can earn them 100 or maybe 200 million, depends on how long his brand lasts. So paying someone to dive is believable. That being said, I don't think Cowbioy took a dive, but I think he didn't want to complete that takedown for whatever the reason .

I would guess 10 millon is not enough for Cowboy. He is rich even without his fight career and the sponsorship deals + talk show appearances (+money) he would have gained if he didnt look like a bum would have made the value of a win much higher than base pay + 10 million.

looked like he tried, then the thigh hit him and conor got his footings back.

I hope you're able to accept reality.

Look at the thunderous impact of Conor's ninja-like thigh thrust. It was the first strike of the fight and it was all downhill from there for Cowboy. The fact remains that Cowboy took multiple strikes after the thigh assassination without doing anything in return.

Pour a drink for the fallen Cerrone and pray that we never witness such brutality in the Octagon again.

Conor bless.

Thank god you're trolling.
I was about to call the euthanasia squad to your location.

if he did it, he'd mess up conmans hair
that was not part of the agreement

Cowboy looked like a wrassling jobber, not even trying any offense, just waiting to be hit.

mwgoEG.gif

Tried to take him down, it was defended. I doubt he would have been able to take him down if he tried 50 times.

There's nothing he should have done, he simply got caught

Back