Cowboy should have committed to that takedown against Conor

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He ducked under the left hand and changed levels.

he should hAve taken conor Down but he honoured their agreement not to take him down. No shooting. Cowbitch.

Cerrone is good on the mat.

He ducked under the left hand and changed levels.

he should hAve taken conor Down but he honoured their agreement not to take him down. No shooting. Cowbitch.

Cerrone is good on the mat.

But then he would've been a Cowbitch...

lol he shoulda done ANYTHING,but he did nothing

who? Me? Am I not allowed to discuss an mma fight on an mma forum?
Do you really consider that "discussion"?

Calling a professional fighter a bitch and referring to an agreement you believe was made prior to the fight?

Yeah I'm gonna stick with the label of 'stupid'.

Calling a professional fighter a bitch and referring to an agreement you believe was made prior to the fight?

im not calling him a bitch.

conor sent a public tweet saying “first one to shoot is a cowbitch” and Cerrone said he intends on standing with Conor.

he was set from the get go too keep it standing whatever happens, goes to show how badly pride can hold you back in MMA.
Khabib took conor down almost immediately, why risk getting viciously KOd when you can tire your opponent out first and make him think twice about throwing energy draining power shots.

He didn't shoot and got knocked out. Now he will grieve for the rest of his life.

he was set from the get go too keep it standing whatever happens, goes to show how badly pride can hold you back in MMA.
Khabib took conor down almost immediately, why risk getting viciously KOd when you can tire your opponent out first and make him think twice about throwing energy draining power shots.

Habib became a superstar by mauling Conor. Carone missed the opportunity.

Lol its not a professional sport anymore its an entertainment industry now 'its all about the money' after 3 losses Dana would have cut anyone else or atleast asked them to retire, with cowboy he s giving him more options to still fight after that devastating loss.. Got to be naive to think UFC is a professional sport you Conor nuthugger

No, his game plan was to get hit and finish the fight as soon as possible.
It took 40s.

He didn't shoot and got knocked out. Now he will grieve for the rest of his life.
Cowboys all about the money , blv me he wont grieve at all,, see even his grandma was thanking conor for the red panties she s gonna buy

Lol its not a professional sport anymore its an entertainment industry now 'its all about the money' after 3 losses Dana would have cut anyone else or atleast asked them to retire, with cowboy he s giving him more options to still fight after that devastating loss.. Got to be naive to think UFC is a professional sport you Conor nuthugger
Professional means you get paid, clown

Cowboy couldn't do anything after Conor's thigh of doom. He was legit fucked up.

Of course he should have, but his fight IQ is notoriously shit.

Nah, he said before that he was going to be a company man and let Conor handle him in the stand up.

Back