Media Cowboy posts a Instagram photo of his grandma with Conor.

Conor has really changed his public image

This is the guy who used to throw chairs at bus windows and punch old men at bars, now he's hugging grandmas and kissing babies

Tony Robbins is a genius

You mean Khabib is a genius. He said he will make him humble after UFC 229 remember

This was different. It was Kamaru who got emotional and felt the desire to comfort Mrs. Woodley, who, remained a class act by saying "it's okay!" "Its okay!" and words of support.

Conor is the furthest thing from being humbled into approaching a family member.
Youre just another conor hating fool looking for excuses, he’s been respectful to Donald this whole time he shit talked the fighters who shit on him in the post fight interview and he gave Donald respect you’re just making shit up in your delusional head. As I said before conor haters have a serious mental illness and it shows right here in your reply good riddance!

Edit: Show some Respect!!!

priam-kisses-achilles-hand.jpg
“Achilles, show deference to the gods
and pity for myself, remembering
your own father. Of the two old men,
I’m more pitiful, because I have endured
what no living mortal on this earth has borne—
I’ve lifted to my lips and kissed
the hands of the man who killed my son.”

this is gonna hurt Cerrone for a long long time.
I'm sorry for him, he deserved better than to have that kind of night - he deserved to show some of himself.
Ah well, life huh.

What did TS originally post? looks like a mod edited it.

This was different. It was Kamaru who got emotional and felt the desire to comfort Mrs. Woodley, who, remained a class act by saying "it's okay!" "Its okay!" and words of support.

Conor is the furthest thing from being humbled into approaching a family member.

Stop reaching. you look pathetic lol

Even more than his pitiful performance and happy-to-lose attitude, the most annoying thing of the night was seeing his grandma trying to be the center of attention after the fight.

You just convinced a million people to spend $60 on your PPV by promising an amazing fight. When you get embarrassed in 40 seconds and fail to land a single shot on the other guy, it’s time to wipe the smile off your face and show some disappointment. You can be respectful while also not acting like you’re happy to have just lost in 40 seconds.

Conor has really changed his public image

This is the guy who used to throw chairs at bus windows and punch old men at bars, now he's hugging grandmas and kissing babies

Tony Robbins is a genius
People should be careful if they are expecting this to be the new normal, Conor seems to be much happier and more content in his life, and he has gotten rid some of the dead weight that was dragging him down, but say he fights a guy like Gaethje next, it's not gonna be even remotely friendly, wouldn't surprise me if Justin is on Sherdog picking up his childish jealous patter.

Conor will treat him the way he deserves to be treated.

Last edited:
Old granny Cerrone with the short back and sides. Better hair than her grandson.

The people who were shit talking him would not only get fucked up bad against Cerrone, but will never accomplish half of what cerrone has in 5 lifetimes.

Youre just another conor hating fool looking for excuses, he’s been respectful to Donald this whole time he shit talked the fighters who shit on him in the post fight interview and he gave Donald respect you’re just making shit up in your delusional head. As I said before conor haters have a serious mental illness and it shows right here in your reply good riddance!
Or he just has a great manager and marketing agent, who told him to simmer it down.. which seems more realistic then imagining something about a strangers personality and demeanor changing when you don't even know the person in real life.

Back