Cowboy Oliveria good genetics low fight iq?

Yes, cowboy is a pretty gifted fighter, but looks a little stupid. Maybe he should change his team, It is not working.

28F35B184329942E526C2C156FBC97E207E62E78
Platinum BLESS
smoother alternative

iRxcwmh.gif

He does a lot of low percent moves that wastes his energy. Just like Conor did in the first Diaz fight. You don't have to move too much to beat perry. Max Griffin laid out the blueprint. It was winnable fight for Oliveira but he doesn't have the IQ. I wanted to see him pot shot a lot more and forget all the spinning shit.

I thought he won the fight, but I was in a bar watching it on my phone. Am I in the minority here?
There is no way Alex should have won. Were you drunk or what? You could argue about round one but Perry won the last two

Perry is odd. Past the first round, he becomes very easy to hit.

Cowboy should be cut for fucking around.
That was easily winnable fight for him.
Fighters who want to showboat and fuck around instead of focusing on winning should get a pink slip.

Cowboy lost the mental game - maybe having something to do with fighting in Perry's backyard - and was probably getting tired. Perry was just being Perry. I saw no evolution in his game, but he got the job done.

He’s reliant on his physical capabilities.

He doesn’t ever fight with his hands up. He’s a big puncher and a bruiser but he isn’t technically good anywhere. Not a great boxer nor wrestler.

So that’s how he’s being broken down by opponents, is when they’re able to take his offense and not crumble, then his technical deficiencies get figured out.

Perry had him figured out by round 2. You can have all the athletic ability but without good technique it won't mean one damn thing.

He has the skills to go further than he has but he focuses on having fun instead of winning

Back